Glory 13 Tokyo - Full Card (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Mauro Ranallo: "Did you know that in fighting sports, retirement lasts the same as an autumn cold?"

Haha, so true.

Haha wtf is this! dropping some flood shit? xD

Aerts is gonna go out like a boss

Great showing by Aerts. He really just needs to retire...but he won't.

Very entertaining main card.

Ricco vs Sammy for the #1 spot

The welterweight tournament is exactly why counter-fighters will ALWAYS dominate the striking arts. Aggressive, forward-moving volume strikers can do well, but in boxing, Muay Thai, and kickboxing at their peak level, it's always the guy that counters his way to victory. There are always shockers and surprises - it's the nature of combat sports - but the general trend has always been and will always be in favour of the slick and the savvy. CONGRATS TO HOLZKEN!!!!

Still gotta respect the heart from anyone that goes Super Saiyan in the last few seconds.

Also quite impressed with Aert's performance. Makes me think of Mark Hunt pushing his hardest at 39. K-1 champs (minus Overeem) are the heroes and legends of combat sports.

Ghita, I apologize for underestimating you. You still kick ass, even with that beer gut and moobs.

Last edited:
Man, Aerts was moving like a geriatric out there. He seems seriously damaged from all those years at the top of the sport, fighting the absolute best. REALLY hope the guy hangs 'em up and hasn't caused himself any irreparable damage.

great main card. Ghita and Holzken looked amazing. The main event was much closer than expected and i honestly thought they would give it to Aerts because it's his "last fight".

Who asked me about the torrent? Glory 13 is up!! Pirate Bay from Peru. :))

I wonder why the put Jacoby on the main card instead of Kyshenko since he's famous in Japan or Mosab

shirtstorm on facebook because Jacoby lost. The commentary in this fight was incredible biased. I thought the decision was alright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back