Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

Pac dominated the last 2/3 of the fight. Bradley had some moments but they were too few and far between.

I don't want to see a third fight between them. Just make the damn Mayweather fight happen already. It has more chance now than ever. Big super fights NEVER actually happen when guys are both in their prime/on top (with a few exceptions). They're nearly always when guys have lost once, twice, or more.. and want to collect the big payday. You can bet Pac would take a much smaller purse now to get that fight, and it'd be worth it. It would still be the biggest fight ever.

Anyway, great scrap, really enjoyed this fight. Not one I'm gonna rewatch 10 times or anything, but good action.

my exact thoughts

Bradley was throwing punches like he was a heavyweight fighter in the UFC.

Absolutely disgusting...

Let's do Mayweather/Pac already. Neither guy has any good opponents left. Maidana is questionable and Khan would be a joke. And there's no need for Marquez 5 and Bradley 3 (too soon at least.)

They're both getting old, the opportunity is fading away each year.

Pack's mom was about the most hilarious thing I have seen in boxing.

Even LI admits it. This is a tainted win for Pacquiao. Whole thing was caught by HBO's camera.

Nowhere in the scoring criteria is it not allowable to use Jedi powers. Learn how to score.

The real question is where the hell did all those people chanting his name come from to begin with?

that's the power of 24/7 baybeeeee
seriously though bradley has the biggest balls i've ever seen, who else has taunted pacquiao like that before? nobody

Nowhere in the scoring criteria is it not allowable to use Jedi powers. Learn how to score.

By that logic, she should have been allowed to go at Tim with a tire iron between rounds.

Pac adjusted to Bradley nicely, he definitely had his number by the end of the fight.

Well, I mean, yeah, ignoring how Bradley began dropping his hands and bobbing for apples without throwing any punches for a good six, seven rounds, it was competitive... but given all of that actually happened...

Sigh...... Or.....yea..... paying attending to the bolded above, which is giving a away.

Bradley's defense has improved. Unfortunately, he forgot how to punch.

Back