Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

Happy with the decision, Bradley threw it away. Even though I had it a draw, I would have to lean to Pac, he deserved it more. He got outboxed first few rounds but fought a good tactical fight in the second half.

I think on rewatch I'll probably have it 7-5 Pac.

I think this fight was closer than the first , and Paq won again .

All you talking mad shit about Bradley but then refused to take my avatar bet knew what was up

Honestly, I thought Pac looked like shit for the first half of the fight. Like Harold Lederman pointed out, where were his angles? The speed didn't really seem to be there, I didn't see the timing or the fluidity.

That said, he fought a smart fight boxed well late and more consistently through the rounds than he did in the first fight for more rounds.

I saw it closer like some others here but have no issue with the decision. Some of those showboat rounds, I would bet the judges gave them to Pac just because of that and right fully so.

Bradley was 2 different fighters tonight. A tank early on, fighting the perfect fight then just nothing.

He shouldn't have mentioned the injury this time. Guy should have known better.

Thanks

I agree with the speed, at least on his punches, but I thought at certain points, his speed looked spot on and I liked his movement as always, but those punches did look slower to me. And not only at the times when Tim was dodging, but most of the time. But he is 35, doesn't men normally start to slow at the ages of between 30 and 33? Some might start slow down bit sooner or later, but eventually, Father Time catches everyone.

But what am I talking about father time here, its almost 8.30 AM here, maybe I should go to sleep now.

Pac dominated the last 2/3 of the fight. Bradley had some moments but they were too few and far between.

I don't want to see a third fight between them. Just make the damn Mayweather fight happen already. It has more chance now than ever. Big super fights NEVER actually happen when guys are both in their prime/on top (with a few exceptions). They're nearly always when guys have lost once, twice, or more.. and want to collect the big payday. You can bet Pac would take a much smaller purse now to get that fight, and it'd be worth it. It would still be the biggest fight ever.

Anyway, great scrap, really enjoyed this fight. Not one I'm gonna rewatch 10 times or anything, but good action.

I think it was wrong of Pacs mother to be putting hexes on Bradley in the audience.

Otherwise, Bradley would have won clearly.

This iah

he said postfight that his right calf got injured in the fight.. im inclined to believe him somewhat.

I totally believe it. He looked like he was walking on Teflon the second half of the fight. Tough loss for Bradley, huge win for Pacman.

I think it was wrong of Pacs mother to be putting hexes on Bradley in the audience.

Otherwise, Bradley would have won clearly.

Manny's mom seriously reminded me of my grandmother she used to do weird shit like that all the time :icon_twis

PaqBrad2.gif

No one es talking bout Bradley gassing till I asked if he could continue to throw them mean ass punches all night

Some of those wild haymakers was making Pacquiao move back, I could tell it hurt him.

Boxing is not about throwing punches.

Fact is that bradley landed the hardest/best punches...He has much more strikes that mattered.

Pacquiao looked horrible, he just couldn't do anything against bradley, he couldn't figure him out.

those wild haymakers made Manny move back for about 2 rounds...than they missed by a mile and Manny landed everything meaningful for about 5-6 consecutive rounds until Bradley had another decent round in the 11th.

Can't wait for the gifs of Pac's mom.

Tell Batkilt to get his fat ass here and make me that sandwich.

Last edited:
Back