Brown Ari

I actually agree with this. A lot of guys are great coaches that were terrible as athletes. A lot of guys that were great athletes are terrible coaches.

You see it in wrestling all the time.

we've all seen Ari's coaching in youtube form. he sucks.

some guys are naturals and get really good on their own, regardless of who their coach is. you can't judge someone based on one good student.

we've all seen Ari's coaching in youtube form. he sucks.

some guys are naturals and get really good on their own, regardless of who their coach is. you can't judge someone based on one good student.

I agree with this. I don't know enough about his schools success or lack of as a whole to judge.

I actually agree with this. A lot of guys are great coaches that were terrible as athletes. A lot of guys that were great athletes are terrible coaches.

You see it in wrestling all the time.

So if he starts producing some good grapplers does that lend more credibility to Keith promoting him?

So if he starts producing some good grapplers does that lend more credibility to Keith promoting him?

No more than Xande, Cavaca, or Luca Lepri producing some poor grapplers would diminish their credibility.

But let's slow down, Ari hasn't produced anyone of any note. Hell, he hasn't even shown that he is a good grappler.

[Update: Just saw the brackets for 5 Grappling in Oregon. If this Kaiser guy wins even his first round gi match in that tournament, I'll be impressed. Javi Garcia is a VERY good grappler.]

Last edited:
The one good guy Ari has probably would have been great at any school. I highly doubt Ari "produced" him.

The one good guy Ari has probably would have been great at any school. I highly doubt Ari "produced" him.

I am taking this protoge of Ari's on first match tomorrow, although this guy runs his own 10th planet now. I will take video and hopefully not get vaporized or hit in the BOLT lock

I am taking this protoge of Ari's on first match tomorrow, although this guy runs his own 10th planet now. I will take video and hopefully not get vaporized or hit in the BOLT lock

This should be great.

Nice! Hmm didn't know he runs his own school 10th planet school, obviously a game competitor. Good luck looking forward to seeing the video.

Sherdogger vs Ari student. Epic LETS BLOW IT UP!! I'm almost looking forward to this as much as Eddy vs Royler lol

Dirty is a good grappler, I think he will tap this guy.

Dirty is a good grappler, I think he will tap this guy.

i think we are all in agreement that Holt is gonna "lloyd" the ari dude

we just want video to laugh at. maybe the guy will tap to side control like ari

Waiting for holts video... Sherdog is going to implode if holt got bolt locked....

In before Holt got spiderwebbed, jiu clawed or one of those techniques with that ridicolous names and disappear forever from Sherdog.

J/K

Back