PWD 161: Is WWE/Wrestling dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Teddy
Thank you

David Flair was never gonna get over with them rosy red cheeks of his
That shit looked so bad

Dude has an alien growing out of his head in this fight.

Have a feeling I'm kissing all my vCash goodbye.

Don't be a CAN vgambler then. :icon_chee

BssX03rCUAAzVxb.jpg:large

I'll put her butt in my lap.

I'm gonna post this here 'cause I figure more people in here would know about it than in the heavies.

http://youtu.be/WIsZPsL_3eA?t=7m48s

Is the song that plays there not (The) Brian Kendrick's theme from the end of his WWE run? "Man With A Plan"? I swear that song is by WWE's composer Jim Johnston and I'd be shocked if they then turned around and let anybody else take the license for it. I guess they've been having money issues so maybe they let UFC use it for a royalty fee or something. Strange to hear it nonetheless. I always liked that song.

I'm gonna post this here 'cause I figure more people in here would know about it than in the heavies.

http://youtu.be/WIsZPsL_3eA?t=7m48s

Is the song that plays there not (The) Brian Kendrick's theme from the end of his WWE run? "Man With A Plan"? I swear that song is by WWE's composer Jim Johnston and I'd be shocked if they then turned around and let anybody else take the license for it. I guess they've been having money issues so maybe they let UFC use it for a royalty fee or something. Strange to hear it nonetheless. I always liked that song.
I don't know. But with Conor The Delusional in there, it should have jobber music. They accomplished that if they really used Kendrick's.

It's definitely the same song.

Bring it back?
When did it ever leave?
Its been 30 years strong in my house at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back