Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
ComfortableAlienatedHog.gif

Ronda's classy sidekick Marina Shafir. Getting completely KTFO'd in WMMA is quite a feat.

miesharonda.jpg

Is Ronda the only one left now? She needs to recruit better stablemates like Bethe and Pena.

Last edited:
Ronda's mom is gonna forbid her to hang out with these losers.

Daaaaaaamn. lol

Round 1 @ 0:37

Just noticed that Bell TKOed Duke in an amateur fight. That must make the loss sting even more.

Last edited:
Eh, I didn't like her face anyway. 'Bout time someone rearranged it.

What happens when you stand straight up like that. Those final shots were nasty though.

this bitch said she would beat cyborg..lmao

lmao Cyborg would kill her. I think she got a little cocky about her stand up. Unlike Ronda who avoided stand up battles at all cost until she was really starting to get comfortable with her striking.

Anyway, it does my heart good to see yet another "Horsewoman" bite the dust. Hopefully Ronda will fall soon enough as well.

Love it, thanks ts! I would have never known lol.

Aww. I actually liked Marina. Sucks for her.

So whs gathering the bodies & delivering them to Jacksons? Overeem has been itching for some god old fashion horse meat.

Well, I guess they had it coming for bragging before Marina even made her pro debut...

LOL

I got Betche over derp next.

gonna be funny to see them all lose. I wonder how many loses wmma fighters can lose in UFC before the axe? the tall one is well on her way out

Back