• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

I never mentioned Pena?????
You said that the Horsewomen talk as if they're the baddest of bad. So people like to trash them for it. Yet the TS says that Ronda should trade them in for women like Correia and Pena. Two individuals who have done nothing to merit their trash talk.

She's kinda cute, too bad she got mixed up with Ronda.

Ronda is the only reason she's known. Marina would be crushing cans in obscurity if it wasn't for her.

That's the truth. Those girls leeched off Rondas popularity with their silly name. I think in a male dominated world Ronda was just happy to have some girls to hang out with. The whole horsewomen thing has been very embarrassing.

Known? The only thing she's known as is a Ronda Rousey lackey.
It's very similar to Aleks. You think most MMA fans know about him because of his accomplishments? Nope. He's famous simply because he is Fedor's brother.

You said that the Horsewomen talk as if they're the baddest of bad. So people like to trash them for it. Yet the TS says that Ronda should trade them in for women like Correia and Pena. Two individuals who have done nothing to merit their trash talk.

So quote him lol

Also the two woman he mentioned beat Rona's crew so they actually have done more than the other 3h :D

Honestly I don't think the quality of womans MMA fighters around Ronda really matters much to her, sad as it is womans MMA simply isn't that great for talent to the extent Ronda will almost certainly be getting a lot more from male trainers/sparing partners.

The whole horsewomen thing has been very embarrassing.

I thought it was fun. MMA needs to lighten up a bit IMO. Where this failed is the other girls did not back up the talk

But they all work out together on the beach and stuff. Looking tough. lol.

Imagine if Shayna Baszler and CB Dollaway had a baby. It would quite possibly be the most annoying-looking thing in the history of the potential multiverse.

74_cb_dollaway.0_standard_730.0.jpg

+

014_shayna_baszler.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

Wonder what type of garbage Baszler is spewing right now.

That's the truth. Those girls leeched off Rondas popularity with their silly name. I think in a male dominated world Ronda was just happy to have some girls to hang out with. The whole horsewomen thing has been very embarrassing.
Ronda understands the importance of showmanship in sports. She's talked frequently about how women need to market themselves more like the guys. So she was probably attracted to the Horsewomen idea after Baszler got her into pro wrestling. My guess it's nothing more than a gimmick for her.

So quote him lol

Also the two woman he mentioned beat Rona's crew so they actually have done more than the other 3h :D
You say that if it's a big accomplishment. Pennington also beat Duke. I don't see anybody talking her up.

1-0 fighters usually don't get full articles on MMA junkie and other media like she did untill yesterday's fight. The hype was so strong that people were talking about a fight with Cyborg before she even made her pro debut.
There were Cyborg fans who wanted that fight. Don't ask me why. I'm willing to bet even mediocre can crushers like Gomes and Budd would beat Shafir.

Back