• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

There were even Cyborg fans who wanted to see the fight. Don't ask me why. I'm willing to bet even can crushers like Gomes and Budd would beat Shafir pretty easily.

Pretty easy to see why. It is the closest she can get to beating Ronda at this time

You said they did more than Duke and Baszler. Way to set the bar high.

Get off my dick man
I explained why the OP said they would be better as sidekicks ..... BECAUSE THEY BEAT THEM
How fucking dense must you be to not see that if someone dominates another they are considered better

;)

Pretty easy to see why. It is the closest she can get to beating Ronda at this time
That's like saying that Mirko's win over Aleks was the closest thing to beating Fedor. Nobody would be dumb enough to believe that. So why would a win over a nobody like Marina mean anything to Cyborg?

I was just thinking this, duke and ellenburgers striking both seemed to have regressed since training their

Nah, Ellenbergers striking is getting better with Edmond. he still has a lot of work to do but he was throwing more jabs, straights, body shots and even tried to use angles with Lawler while it was nothing but power hooks and overhands against Rory.

This thread is an absolute cesspool.

topkek@ Ellenbergers striking regressing, before Edmond he had a haymaker and that was it, his striking is infinitely better now.

I expect nothing less than D- level analysis from you cans.

240x180.gif

Love, it.

Get off my dick man
I explained why the OP said they would be better as sidekicks ..... BECAUSE THEY BEAT THEM
How fucking dense must you be to not see that if someone dominates another they are considered better

;)
But if they're both trash, beating them doesn't mean much. Look at Duke. Most of the division would probably beat her. So why should Ronda want Pena and Correia as sidekicks? What makes them anymore special than the dozens of women who would beat Duke?

Might be the first woman outside Cyborg I've seen throwing with serious bad intentions, those ground shots were vicious.

But if they're both trash, beating them doesn't mean much. Look at Duke. Most of the division would probably beat her. So why should Ronda want Pena and Correia? What makes them anymore special than the dozens of women who would beat Duke?

ARGUE WITH THE GUY THAT POSTED IT

lol

This thread is an absolute cesspool.

topkek@ Ellenbergers striking regressing, before Edmond he had a haymaker and that was it, his striking is infinitely better now.

I expect nothing less than D- level analysis from you cans.

Not saying Ellenberger used to be some striking wizard or that it's Edmond's responsibility, but he could have done with a few more haymakers in his last couple fights. And to be fair, he is also training with Rafael Cordeiro and nobody seems to be blaming him for Jake's last performances.

ARGUE WITH THE GUY THAT POSTED IT

lol
But you said they would both be improvements over Baszler and Duke. Do you realize that Correia would probably lose to everybody in the top 10? So Ronda would simply being trading one terrible fighter for a slightly less terrible one. What's the point of that?

Now you know who would truly be a great addition to the Horsewomen? Cat Zingano. She's likable, a great fighter, and would probably beat everybody not named Rousey. Don't forget that her and Barb Honchak started training together and became great friends after they fought. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens after Rousey/Zingano.

Last edited:
4 horsewomen must be the lamest thing in MMA ever. Closely followed by WMMA.

Yes i am one of those guys who dont enjoy watching WMMA. You dont have to like it just cause i am a fightfan. I dont like to watch 2 giraffes fight, now i am even more of a fight hater? No! WMMA is the toned down product of the real thing. Same as any other sport.

Make seperate cards for male and female fighters. That way you can measure if WMMA can stand on its own. But we all know what would happen then. So they keep WMMA on life support leeching of their male counter parts.

I rate her.

Shame she lost, hope she comes back stronger.

At least Ronda's friend, Jemyma Betrian did well last night =]
BowedPiercingCaterpillar.gif

10598398_840582952619547_226990095_n.jpg

It's very similar to Aleks. You think most MMA fans know about him because of his accomplishments? Nope. He's famous simply because he is Fedor's brother.

He's famous for his criminal past. If not for Fedor, people still would have known him for his performances. He's had great fights.

Nice standup. Wamma talent is a joke...

He's famous for his criminal past. If not for Fedor, people still would have known him for his performances. He's had great fights.

Sadly I don't think the only thing that's criminal about Aleks is his past. He's gone downhill for the last 10 years I think. Such a waste of talent, he could've been just as devastating as Fedor was if he had the same focus and drive.

Back