Invicta FC 8: Waterson vs. Tamada 8pm et/5pm pt/1am uk DISCUSSION

Once again, how can this have ANYTHING TO DO WITH INVICTA? They provide the content and the UFC distrubutes it. I SAW *MULTIPLE MODES OF FAILURE* across all types of devices.

This was TOTALLY FightPasses fault. They have never had this kind of load on the system, and it crashed.

Source: I'm a IT infrastructure expert. EXPERT.
The fact your blaming this on the load shows you don't know what you are talking about man. The Ireland blew this shit out of the water and went off without a hitch. As has every single UFC event, nothing like this has ever happened.

Invicta are the ones producing the show, the UFC has shit to do with it other then letting them use FightPass.

Too much load? Haha what the fuck man.

The Ireland blew this shit out of the water and went off without a hitch.
Yeah. I'd venture to say that almost every person in Ireland who didn't go and wasn't scheduled to work that day was watching.

Urgent update: Sherdog considering KanKaanpaa choke a brabo choke, which is synonymous with D'arce choke, which is essentially and arm triangle choke, so BOTH me and Jarl got the 50 point bonus!

Also, math error gave Leto only 10 pts for picking Kankaanpaa, not 13 for decision, it was a sub, so corrected scores:

Invicta Pick'em Challenge:

Leto: 59
Gorgo: 123
Jarl: 143
Volk: 67

Heading into Bonus:

Invicta Thread: 182
World WMMA Discussion Thread: 210

... More posts than a Bellator event and no masked henchmen!

Absolutely agreed. I'm pissed about the main event but I got my money's worth in that strawweight fight so I don't care.

The WMMA Strawweights are totally legit. If these two aren't good enough for the UFC and they can put on a fight like that, with excellent ground work, good standing exchanges, great conditioning and an exciting finish, we're in for some fireworks in the UFC.

The fact your blaming this on the load shows you don't know what you are talking about man. The Ireland blew this shit out of the water and went off without a hitch. As has every single UFC event, nothing like this has ever happened.

Invicta are the ones producing the show, the UFC has shit to do with it other then letting them use FightPass.

Too much load? Haha what the fuck man.

Your post makes zero sense on a technical stand point.

Name the piece of equipment that you think caused the constant bandwidth hiccups before the system crashed.

Is it Invicta's cameras that couldn't handle the event?

Is it Invicta's faulty cables that breaks the feeds from the camera to the UFC's Fight Pass server?

SorrowfulPaleButterfly.gif

lol @ the randomly generated URL for that one being poetically appropriate

Invicta obviously uses cameras that create filez that are too big for UFC fight pass. They must have mega resolutions cameras or somethings.

Didn't know that Katja's only loss is to Calderwood. Shit.

"She's really beating up her body, both figuratively and . . ." (awkward silence)

Urijah is just not that smart.
He got distracted in the middle of the sentence with Michelle landing another big shot. That's what it seemed like to me and is something I do sometimes myself. Right in the middle of a sentence and then your like "damn look at that".

SorrowfulPaleButterfly.gif

lol @ the randomly generated URL for that one being poetically appropriate

Thanks for posting the gif. I hadn't seen the ending until now. Man, that was one of the worst beatings I've seen in WMMA.

I noticed a fight presser

I managed to watch most of the fight by holding down my left button on my mouse. Weird how it allowed me to watch, I could afford to post about the discovery though.

You da man, Thirdpres

:p

Tamada had to disclose her age to somebody to fight. Why is her age being kept so elusive?

Seo Hee Ham or Ayaka Hamasaki for Waterson next please.

Thanks for posting the gif. I hadn't seen the ending until now. Man, that was one of the worst beatings I've seen in WMMA.
I'm curious to see just how big of a strike disparity there was. It seemed like a 100/1 ratio...

Back