2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just that he was so angry, though. He was really disconnected from reality and obsessive. The kinds of stuff he'd make up weren't even plausible, and it kind of seemed that he genuinely believed them.

In addition to him being exposed as the UFC got more of the top HWs.
Kone was a troll account, man. Big time.

His criteria wasn't well thought out because he doesn't understand why I picked 200 posts.
Literally have never given it a second of thought bud. This isn't life or death for me as some of you guys would like to believe

{<huh}

@Lead can I show the WR committee PM's between @RhinoRush (banned) and @HomerThompson (gave his permission to post those PM's)?

Not sure if the rules are different for banned users, but I want to make sure before I proceed.

Kone was a troll account, man. Big time.

See, I was torn on that. Like, he seemed like it based on the outlandishness of his claims and the kind of 4Chan ethos, but he also kind of struck me as sincere. I dunno. Hard to distinguish or know where to draw the line. Maybe he was like Hamlet--acting crazy for a purpose but covering up legitimate pain.

Literally have never given it a second of thought bud. This isn't life or death for me as some of you guys would like to believe

{<huh}

@Lead can I show the WR committee PM's between @RhinoRush (banned) and @HomerThompson (gave his permission to post those PM's)?

Not sure if the rules are different for banned users, but I want to make sure before I proceed.

I was talking about rational who said 500 and it wasn't meant to sound angry.

I think the pm rules remain the same for banned posters. The long term consequences of allowing that would be that posters assume their pms aren't private if they ever get banned which makes it less trustworthy to use going forward. You can confirm with an admin but this was my understanding of it.

See, I was torn on that. Like, he seemed like it based on the outlandishness of his claims and the kind of 4Chan ethos, but he also kind of struck me as sincere. I dunno. Hard to distinguish or know where to draw the line. Maybe he was like Hamlet--acting crazy for a purpose but covering up legitimate pain.

I don't think he was joking when he called the girl an Antifa domestic terrorist that deserved to die.

Mine, for my posts.

I'd have you and pcp shoot a pm to an admin about it. You definitely want an okay on something like that first.
Lethal, BAM, or Peteyandjia should be able to give a certain answer.
I just don't want to be giving an okay and find out later it wasn't so I'm sticking to a no until one of those guys says sure.

I'd have you and pcp shoot a pm to an admin about it. You definitely want an okay on something like that first.
I just don't want to be giving an okay and find out later it wasn't so I'm sticking to a no until one of those guys says sure.

Sounds like a lot of work honestly.

Yes he was. He was trolling. He still deserved the ban, though.

One point for troll was when he was insisting that I didn't go to a couple of UFC events I went to, and pointed it out as a "gotcha" that they were in different states. I offered to account bet that I could prove it to a mod (pretty sure Captain has seen my pics from them already--and I'm actually visible on the broadcast for one), and he declined but continued to make the claims. That kind of tipped me off that he didn't really believe what he said and was just trying to be annoying, and I started ignoring him. But, again, there was an earnestness about him that seemed real.

Yeah, but you're supposed to vote for yourself.
One can only assume from his post that t he doesn't intend to do that which begs the question if he isn't going to vote for himself why should anyone else?

One can only assume from his post that t he doesn't intend to do that which begs the question if he isn't going to vote for himself why should anyone else?

Good point.

Whoever was thinking of voting for @Falsedawn should vote for me instead.

He doesn't even have the confidence to vote for himself!

FYI @HomerThompson I have sent an admin a PM.

Lets get some polls going

who are people leaning towards thus far?

Why vote for myself when others can vote for me?

It's called outsourcing doggie. Plausible deniability. I don't want any of you subjects accusing me of stuffing the ballot box when I win with 99% of the vote. I'm not a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back