2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Top 10 HWs of all time? Seems to me that there is a correlation between really bad MMA opinions and bad political ones (I guess being a poor thinker is the link). So provide a little capsule on why people are where they are.

Also, name one poster who you like whose name might surprise us.

Ed: changed that last one to be more positive.
1. Fedor
2. Cro Cop
3. Nog
4. Werdum
5. Barnett
6. Cain
7. JDS
8. Overeem
9. Arlovski
10. Mir

@lecter, and also @Greoric.

I completed some college, did not obtain my degree in computer science or history.

I'm employed at a fortune 500 on salary now, I own a 5 bedroom house in NJ. Bills paid 100% in full automatically, and 25% of my pay goes into my 401k.

I'd say I'm a lot more centrist that most people on here would like to think, and I'd probably label myself as a left leaning libertarian if you really put a gun to my head.
@Greoric, please advise.

BvpT8MV.gif

Yeah wtf did I put Cain that high for..

Probably just to troll Fedor fans.

Hmm. Top 10 HWs of all time? Seems to me that there is a correlation between really bad MMA opinions and bad political ones (I guess being a poor thinker is the link). So provide a little capsule on why people are where they are.

Also, name one poster who you like whose name might surprise us.

Ed: changed that last one to be more positive.

Heavyweight is a massive pain to rank, because there aren't really that many names, and they've spent a lot of time beating each other up, and they seem especially prone to regressing in their later years. (JDS, I'm looking at you, but also Fedor, etc). So I'm less comfortable with some.

Uh.

Fedor, Stipe (this one is a little anticipatory), Werdum, Nog, Mirko, Cain,
and JDS, Barnett(????), Arlovski (????), and Cormier (a bit speculative, but he has some quality wins).

I'm going to say @DynamicLoosener . He's got very different politics and a little trolly, but he's funny, not malicious, and I like his name.

There was an event on Saturday, not Sunday.

you musta missed that rascal tripple H and his survivor series skullduggery

Your competition however is much more informed

Who is the greatest ska band of all time?

I'd say I'm a lot more centrist that most people on here would like to think, and I'd probably label myself as a left leaning libertarian if you really put a gun to my head.

your stance on guns does not seem very liberal to me candidate rational poster

@HomerThompson

Candidate Thompson

can you play the kazoo and what is your reaction to roman(probably) winning the rumble ?

@irish_thug

Candidate thug would you rather listen to the blue meanies or thumper and

What can you wear with a pair of old chords and you dont have to ride a skate board ?

@pcptornado

candidate Tornado

If you had to go into the woods and the mission was to bring back one werewolf one Sasquatch and a cyclops what rifle and pistol would you take with you and why do you trust those brands ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back