2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be shy out there voters!

We need some questions so you can understand better why you should vote for me.

Hmm. Top 10 HWs of all time? Seems to me that there is a correlation between really bad MMA opinions and bad political ones (I guess being a poor thinker is the link). So provide a little capsule on why people are where they are.

Also, name one poster who you like whose name might surprise us.

Ed: changed that last one to be more positive.

I was talking about rational who said 500 and it wasn't meant to sound angry.

I think the pm rules remain the same for banned posters. The long term consequences of allowing that would be that posters assume their pms aren't private if they ever get banned which makes it less trustworthy to use going forward. You can confirm with an admin but this was my understanding of it.
If that's a hard and fast rule (as I think it should be), then what happened to the guy who (allegedly) sent a screen cap of the private WR convo?

We need a pot stirring emoji.

Candidates,

Please list your education and employment and if you own or rent. Your parent’s half finished basement doesn’t count. Also, do you allow your views to be skewed by political ideologies or are you more of a centrist?

If that's a hard and fast rule (as I think it should be), then what happened to the guy who (allegedly) sent a screen cap of the private WR convo?

We need a pot stirring emoji.
giphy.gif

Hmm. Top 10 HWs of all time? Seems to me that there is a correlation between really bad MMA opinions and bad political ones (I guess being a poor thinker is the link). So provide a little capsule on why people are where they are.

Also, name one poster who sucks whose name might surprise us.

Honestly, not really a fan of HW MMA, and the top 10 is fully opinion based and interchangeable.

I think right now you'd have to put Werdum at #1..

#1 Werdum
#2 Cain
#3 Fedor
#4 Big Nog
#5 Cro Cop

After this point.. it gets really hard. I don't really feel confident typing that. I think JDS, Stipe, Overeem could all potentially be ranked ahead of Mirko.

JDS, Stipe, Overeem, Mir, and even Brock.. then older HW like Igor, Coleman, Severn, etc..

#1 Werdum
#2 Cain
#3 Fedor
#4 Big Nog
#5 Cro Cop
#6 Stipe
#7 JDS
#8 Overreem
#9 Mir
#10 Coleman because why not.

oops missed your edit let me think again.

Candidates,

Please list your education and employment and if you own or rent. Your parent’s half finished basement doesn’t count. Also, do you allow your views to be skewed by political ideologies or are you more of a centrist?

I am currently a homeless, unemployed painter. I blame that on the person that rejected my application for an art school who also happens to be a mod on Sherdog.
That's where my intense dislike for the mods comes from.

My views are the only political ideology. Snakedafunky is the War Room and the War Room is Snakedafunky.
Y18gzMr.png

Honestly, not really a fan of HW MMA, and the top 10 is fully opinion based and interchangeable.

I think right now you'd have to put Werdum at #1..

#1 Werdum
#2 Cain
#3 Fedor
#4 Big Nog
#5 Cro Cop

After this point.. it gets really hard. I don't really feel confident typing that. I think JDS, Stipe, Overeem could all potentially be ranked ahead of Mirko.

JDS, Stipe, Overeem, Mir, and even Brock.. then older HW like Igor, Coleman, Severn, etc..

#1 Werdum
#2 Cain
#3 Fedor
#4 Big Nog
#5 Cro Cop
#6 Stipe
#7 JDS
#8 Overreem
#9 Mir
#10 Coleman because why not.

oops missed your edit let me think again.
BvpT8MV.gif

Candidates,

I completed some college, did not obtain my degree in computer science or history.

I'm employed at a fortune 500 on salary now, I own a 5 bedroom house in NJ. Bills paid 100% in full automatically, and 25% of my pay goes into my 401k.

I'd say I'm a lot more centrist that most people on here would like to think, and I'd probably label myself as a left leaning libertarian if you really put a gun to my head.

Nothing because it was seen as a benefit to the mods so they surely gave the squealer a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back