NFL Discussion: Burn it down

Who gets fired first?

• Jason Garrett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy to think about but how do Denver fans get over the fact that one of the greatest defenses in history was squandered by their GM. How do Raiders fans get over trading the best defend player in the league the past couple of years. Shit cray.
How do you squander a defense when they literally won a fucking super bowl single handily?

Its like people think winning multiple Ships is easy.

How do you squander a defense when they literally won a fucking super bowl single handily?

Its like people think winning multiple Ships is easy.
And if they had a half-decent QB after Peyton left, they very well might have won another. Finding a franchise QB is hard, especially when, like Elway, you're really bad at it.

And if they had a half-decent QB after Peyton left, they very well might have won another. Finding a franchise QB is hard, especially when, like Elway, you're really bad at it.
Seahawks say its a lot harder than youre making it out to be.

So, to say they pissed away a top defense, even though they won a Ship, is retarded.

Btw, the Broncos got their fucking doors blown off by a defense the year Peyton and the Broncos broke every offensive stat ever lol.

Your obsession with Mahomes makes mine look like a casual hobby. LOL

This is a hilarious exaggeration. I wasn’t even in here talking about him over the weekend lmao!

Needledickrick getting brutally destroyed itt

Not sure what that would have to do with Mahomo.
I think I mistyped my post on my phone with no glasses on.

Should read:
Canrona is just pining to have a real QB under center for his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.