§uck it america! Race War!

OP is a elitist Cunt who wanted to brag about knowing what a section sign is.

Believe it or not OP....Most people don't know what that shit is.....and it has nothing to do with IQ level or anything.

Fuck OP and his elitism!.

I already pointed out that it might be cultural. Everyone knows what it is where I come from. Apparently americans don't No way for me to know that before making this thread

In pretty much every fucking document you read. I'm sure he read his contracts for the movies and tv shows he did. He has a contract with the UFC that he read which would be full of those signs. Are you retarded? You literally can't go through life without seeing those. They are in every fucking legal document you come across
again dumbass...You can see the sign but not know what they are called.

If he did see them in contracts he signed...he probably just thought of it as some weird symbol and never had to know what it was, because it wasn't important to know.

again dumbass...You can see the sign but not know what they are called.

If he did see them in contracts he signed...he probably just thought of it as some weird symbol and never had to know what it was, because it wasn't important to know.
This. Sue me for not knowing every single symbol created

To use one in MS Word only takes 6 steps.

In Word, you'll need to follow these steps:
  1. Click on "Insert" in the toolbar at the top of the screen, so that the Insert ribbon appears.
  2. Click on "Symbol" all the way to the right.
  3. Select "More Symbols."
  4. Select the "Special Characters" tab.
  5. Select the "Section" symbol by clicking on it.
  6. Click on the "Insert" button.

iKeyboard?

key2go-x500-bluetooth-tastatur-schwarz-android-details.png

above the 3. It's on most keyboards here
<Fedor23>

I already pointed out that it might be cultural. Everyone knows what it is where I come from. Apparently americans don't No way for me to know that before making this thread
but the fact you thought Rogan was retarded for not knowing, shows how massive of a cunt you are.

Look making fun of rogan is fun, but this is seriously a stupid thing to criticize him for.

It's not like he didn't know what a cloud was or something familiar to all humanity.....It's a fucking sign used in documents.....Most people in the world don't know what it is.

Most people in america maybe. Everyone in germany knows and I would guess most europeans do as well
I just brought up a pdf of my previous contract. No section signs. Don't know what to tell you.

To use one in MS Word only takes 6 steps.

In Word, you'll need to follow these steps:
  1. Click on "Insert" in the toolbar at the top of the screen, so that the Insert ribbon appears.
  2. Click on "Symbol" all the way to the right.
  3. Select "More Symbols."
  4. Select the "Special Characters" tab.
  5. Select the "Section" symbol by clicking on it.
  6. Click on the "Insert" button.
tbf there's also an alt code, 0167

alt+0167= §

but the fact you thought Rogan was retarded for not knowing, shows how massive of a cunt you are.

Look making fun of rogan is fun, but this is seriously a stupid thing to criticize him for.

It's not like he didn't know what a cloud was or something familiar to all humanity.....It's a fucking sign used in documents.....Most people in the world don't know what it is.

Believe it or not. Where I come from, not knowing what a section sign is, is almost as retarded as not knowing what a cloud is. Did I not make that clear? Every bum on the street knows that sign here. So naturally i made fun of Rogan for not knowing it because I wasn't aware that it was cultural. I like Rogan by the way. You have sand in your vagina

Back