§uck it america! Race War!

Today I learned that...

Raskas is a douche.

giphy.gif

Like most brilliant minds, or prodigy children, TS lacks social skills.

Many people in the social studies may even call him socially retarded..

So are most sherbros apparently. Is it just americans that don't know what a section sign is because everyone in germany knows. they are in every fucking document

most Americans don't know what ß is either because we aren't German... macht nichts....

In pretty much every fucking document you read. I'm sure he read his contracts for the movies and tv shows he did. He has a contract with the UFC that he read which would be full of those signs. Are you retarded? You literally can't go through life without seeing those. They are in every fucking legal document you come across

Rogan probably has an agent and a lawyer who deals with all of the documents. He probably just hears the project, how much it will pay him and gives a yes or no.

Contrary to what Rogan would like you to believe there is a ton of things he knows nothing about.

"The section sign (§) is a typographical character for referencing individual numbered sections of a document, frequently used when referring to legal code." -wikipedia

I knew what that was in 5th grade when I had to transcribe the school regulations for chewing gum in class. I'm shocked at the stupidity
Thanks for clearing that up. I literally thought it was something from jim crow

He was an actor and a comedian and now he's a commentator and podcaster

Where did you think he would have come across a section sign exactly?

Maybe in school, you ignoramus?

I am kinda baffled. Is it an american thing?

Anyone who ever read and sign a contract should fucking know what that is. damnm the earth is full of morons.

Gazelles and section signs - the two things Americans have never heard of
hey hey hey I have heard of Gazelles... when I was I little boy watching wild kingdom with all the other animals most Americans will never actually see.... :)

fuck you guys im no section sign expert

Have you ever read an employment contract? Ever did your taxes? Ever bought a house? Rented a car/apartment? I could go on and on

I've done all those things and never heard of the sign. Probably because I never needed to know about it.

It doesn't matter if the sign is written on every piece of paper in the world, you still made an incorrect assumption that most people know about it. But whatever, who really gives a fack.

You're a bitch made can who did that work. I called a teacher a nazi, was told to write a 5 page report on the atrocities of the nazi party and I didn't do it. Cuz I'm not bitch made.

You sound a lil bitchy, TBH

Not really. I learned that americans don't know a sign that is common knowledge where I come from and I also learned that americans get salty as fuck about it
I’m American and I’m just kind’ve amused if anything. Salty? No, actually

honestly, I’m in the bath tub and life is good

cheers

things Joe does know about:

Fractals
The Haber Method
Maurice Smith being a beast
Sugar being bad
The Comedy Store is the best it’s ever been
Pulling that mic right up to your face
Operation Northwoods
Alcohol being more dangerous than weed

Last edited:
You can always count on the most retarded person in the room to resort to patriotism and tribalism once they have no arguments.

The argument is simple...You're an elitist cunt...the proof, is this thread.

Me talking shit about Nazi Germany is only extra to piss of a cunt like you.

Understand, kid?

You can always count on the most retarded person in the room to resort to patriotism and tribalism once they have no arguments.
By your own definition you are the most retarded individual in this thread. GOATER was posting in response to the gif you had posted featuring the caption "Murica!" Hypocrite.

Damn I love it when threads backfire.

And by the way, I’m Canadian, and I’ve never seen that before.

Edit: the pilcrow is probably more common here, but I’d still guess most people don’t know what that is.

852321_paragraph_512x512.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back