Social ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ 1&2 director fired by Disney for saying he likes little boys.

Is there any evidence he actually likes kids? Does this mean anyone who makes a rape joke is a rapist? Isn't this exactly the type of overreach into non-criminal and purely rhetorical conduct that people on the right have been squealing about? I'm legitimately confused.....does him being a movie director necessarily mean he represents da librulz?

Anyways, clearly both were jokes. And the first quote that OP mentioned seems innocuous enough. But.....damn, that second one....it's hard for me to get into the mindset of people who would think that's appropriate.
Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think folks talking about fucking kids can be said in a joking way

That's pretty sad, Mick. Convulsing into inane yelping like that. Tell me what your definition of "hanging out" is, and make a defense of his posts in how it's somehow insane for anyone to interpret them as being in favor of pedophilia.

Let's hear it.
Because what makes them jokes is that pedophilia is terrible. If he supported pedophilia, he wouldn't broadcast like that for no reason. If he NEVER joked about anything else, then maybe you have a point, but it's obviously that he just has a twisted sense of humor. Like someone else mentioned, some of them were fake retweets of his friends which again show that they were jokes. You guys arguing that they weren't even jokes at all just make your real agenda even more apparent.

Because what makes them jokes is that pedophilia is terrible.

ROFL!

Think of just how silly of an argument that is, and then slap yourself.

So, anyone can get away with saying anything terrible, and not be taken seriously, because the things they are saying are terrible.

That's just...amazing.

ROFL!

So, anyone can get away with saying anything terrible, and not be taken seriously, because the things they are saying are terrible.

That's just...amazing.
Worked for your boy Donald when he was recorded saying he grabbed women by the pussy. Why no outrage at that?

Gunn doesn't have a history of "hanging out" with pedos, nor did he ever issue "pro-pedo rhetoric". This photo of Harry is the precise content being analogized to that content. Try to keep up.

Mike Cernovich actually faced charges for rape. That's your hero. That's who you're cucking hard for. Here's a reminder:
Portrait of a Public Enemy: "Alt-Lite" Mike Cernovich

Why are you still talking about Cernovich? Nobody cares about the scumbag. We are talking about Gunn's bizarre and disturbing obsession with Pedophilia.

Worked for your boy Donald when he was recorded saying he grabbed women by the pussy. Why no outrage at that?
First, he said that when you're rich and famous, they let you do anything, you can grab 'em by the pussy. Not the same as what you are claiming .You guys continuously either fail at comprehending words, or are purposefully spreading lies.
Second, equating locker room talk with this Gunn shit is absolutely absurd.
And finally

bfdcb3d4c6df03061d39f25ce0daafaf1c886825285903cf4dba86f4ce558ed3.jpg

Why are you still talking about Cernovich? Nobody cares about the scumbag. We are talking about Gunn's bizarre and disturbing obsession with Pedophilia.

It almost seems like...DEFLECTION of the issue! :eek:

I'm stunned that Madmick is defending this. I really am.

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think folks talking about fucking kids can be said in a joking way

EXACTLY.

too bad certain people in this forum can't see that. :(

I'm sure stupid people believe this, but it's an objective matter, and he didn't.

Then there are a lot of "stupid people" out there, I guess.

However, I believe he's a fucking closet pedo who is using Twitter to out himself without doing so 'cause he knows he has(oddly enough) "defenders".

Sorry for being one of the "stupid people" who doesn't have the same viewpoint. o_Oo_Oo_O

Because Cernovich is the one who created this false outrage. He is your puppetmaster.

He will never be off-topic or a derail in this thread, sweetheart.

Because Cernovich is the one who created this false outrage. He is your puppetmaster.

It's a bit wild how eager they are to call him a pedophile over tweets.

It seems incredibly odd considering all the leeway they afforded Roy Moore.

A man with multiple actual accusers.

Last edited:
ROFL!

That's just...amazing.
Well. Sticks and stone, my boy.

Ever seen or read 12 Angry Men? There is a talking point in it that specifically indicates that just cuz you say something, even passionately, doesnt mean youll do the actions.

Remember guys...Cernovich wrote Gunn's tweets...Cernovich introduced Gunn to convicted pedophiles, Cernovich sent Gunn to pedophile themed parties, Cerovich turned the freaking frogs gay...this is all HIS fault.
It wasn't the serpent that tempted Eve with forbidden fruit...... it was Mike Cernovich! :D

Well. Sticks and stone, my boy.

Ever seen or read 12 Angry Men? There is a talking point in it that specifically indicates that just cuz you say something, even passionately, doesnt mean youll do the actions.

Great example of a great fucking movie.

It was Gunn's disturbing tweets that got people angry. I did not even know Cernovich was the one who brought them to light until you pointed it out. Most people probably heard about Gunn through the mainstream media. This has nothing to do with Cernovich anymore and everything to do with what Gunn tweeted. Cernovich cannot force people to react negatively to Gunn's words and behavior. You are giving Cernovich far too much credit.

It was Gunn's disturbing tweets that got people angry. I did not even know Cernovich was the one who brought them to light until you pointed it out. Most people probably heard about Gunn through the mainstream media. This has nothing to do with Cernovich anymore and everything to do with what Gunn tweeted. Cernovich cannot force people to react negatively to Gunn's words and behavior. You are giving Cernovich far too much credit.

Meanwhile,

Dkpp_ZOVAAADRZE.jpg

*conservative crickets chirping*

Meanwhile,

Dkpp_ZOVAAADRZE.jpg

*conservative crickets chirping*
I was going to bring this quote up when asked if I would trust my kid with Gunn. Watch them claim that this was a joke. Actually they'll probably just say he was completely within his right as the owner because they're bootlickers.

How Pizzagate Pusher Mike Cernovich Keeps Getting People Fired
Screen-Shot-2017-11-13-at-4.08.05-PM.png

Luke O'Briend said:
Mike Cernovich was celebrating on Friday, at least for a few hours. Disney had just fired James Gunn, the director of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” and an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, over crude jokes about pedophilia and rape Gunn made on Twitter between 2008 and 2011.

Cernovich had mobilized his network to have the tweets show up in all corners of the internet ― and in Disney’s executive suite ― and he was rewarded when “James Gunn” shot to the top of Twitter’s national trending topics.

“I couldn’t sleep. I was up until 3 a.m.,” an exuberant Cernovich told HuffPost on Friday. “That’s a lot of real sick stuff.”

Cernovich had claimed a trophy. This was what the far-right propagandist lived for, these kamikaze moments. They kept him going. They got him high. They allowed him to cling to a dank relevancy, even as it slips through his fingers.

“I’ve been a very good boy since Pizzagate,” he said, as he watched Disney dispatch Gunn.

By now, it should come as no surprise that Cernovich, who played a key role in manipulating public opinion during the 2016 election, was involved in the campaign against Gunn. The far-right propagandist has been locked in an endless war against the mainstream media, and at the end of 2017, had warned his “enemies” that he planned to use their tweets against them. He would dig up “fireable tweets.”

It was a credible threat, especially for journalists — Cernovich’s favorite targets. In November, Cernovich bushwhacked MSNBC’s Sam Seder, distorting the context of an off-color Roman Polanski joke he’d tweeted almost a decade ago. Much like he did with Gunn, Cernovich smeared the podcast host as an enabler of pedophiles. Pedophilia is Cernovich’s favorite frame-up, and he gloated when clueless MSNBC executives briefly fired Seder.

In February, Cernovich set his crosshairs on a new target: Will Sommer, who was then the campaign editor for The Hill newspaper and covers the far-right in a weekly newsletter.
TheWrap said:
Many of the tweets predate Cernovich gaining online fame as a Trump superfan and purveyor of the discredited Pizzagate theory of 2016, which falsely claimed that a Washington, D.C. pizzeria fronted a child-sex ring.

Many of Cernovich’s tweets have been deleted, but are still available through internet archive sites. Cernovich, who declined to comment for this story, says he flags old tweets by Gunn and other liberals to argue that they should be held to the same standards as conservatives who make potentially offensive remarks.
Once again, this Alt-Right/Alt-Lite piece of shit was the one who orchestrated the Twitter hit. You are all willing cogs in his machine. You here, personally, have just demonstrated gross ignorance to the source of this campaign against Gunn.

Prince Harry is still a Nazi! And nobody cares! The powers that be protect him! Come to think of that, I wonder if he's friends with Mike Cernovich...

Most people keep their mouths shut when they're ignorant about a topic, or at least have the decency to shut the fuck up about it after they've already been made a fool out of talking about it in another thread.

Strong words for someone that told me I was wrong in saying that Gunn had apologized for the blog and Twitter jokes in the past, and then just suddenly stopped responding to me during a conversation where I remembered to correct you on that with facts as an additional note to a post. And no, it's not decency to not admit when you're wrong, and it really makes you a hypocrite when you're bashing others for not keeping their mouths shut when they are ignorant on a topic.

Strong words for someone that told me I was wrong in saying that Gunn had apologized for the blog and Twitter jokes in the past, and then just suddenly stopped responding to me during a conversation where I remembered to correct you on that with facts as an additional note to a post. And no, it's not decency to not admit when you're wrong, and it really makes you a hypocrite when you're bashing others for not keeping their mouths shut when they are ignorant on a topic.

I'm not even ignorant on the topic. I just overlooked something on the IMDB, yikes.

Back