News ‘Jacare’ Souza Released From UFC Contract After Submission Loss at UFC 262

The insurance would cover the full injury. It doesn’t just end because he’s not under contract anymore.
I imagine it might, but they didn't want to fork over cash to fix Tim Sylvia's fucked surgery. Hence my uncertainty.
Yes it would be hard.
I said if you want to, the code of conduct is pretty damn broad if you want to use it. Emphasis if you want to use it.

Smith the fight got canceled because her rival missed weight iirc, but as she was being a pain to work with they just paid her, which made her even more upset LOL.
well, what see as pain in the ass to work was probably illegal anti-labor retaliation, but potato potatoe I suppose lol. I mean, you don't got to like Smith, but it's kind of fucked up to excuse that kind of retaliation man.

It was in 2019, Jacare couldn't take down Jan even once and got outstruck easily as you can see in the picture below:
8yIxy9p.png

Split decision happened only because it was in Brazil and one of the judges must took "Uh vai morrer" too personally...
still almost half of media members scored it for him

image.png

well, what see as pain in the ass to work was probably illegal anti-labor retaliation, but potato potatoe I suppose lol. I mean, you don't got to like Smith, but it's kind of fucked up to excuse that kind of retaliation man.
yeah, i saw some emails for things she was complaining about at the time, that was she being a pain in the ass to work with, not the serious stuff.

Cruel end for a legend they gave no respect for years.

guy imo beat Rockhold to become Strikeforce champ.
Another funny looking non-American thrown to the junkyard by fat grape Dana from his throne.
Yes, because Dana clearly hates non-American champs. Do you people even think before you post stupid stuff like this?

I imagine it might, but they didn't want to fork over cash to fix Tim Sylvia's fucked surgery. Hence my uncertainty.

I said if you want to, the code of conduct is pretty damn broad if you want to use it. Emphasis if you want to use it.
That’s just bullshit. It’s not broad that you can make up any excuse to use it. Not sure why you keep repeating this nonsense.

yeah, i saw some emails for things she was complaining about at the time, that was she being a pain in the ass to work with, not the serious stuff.
Well the main thing was she asked Kobe Bryant (UFC invited him to speak at the UFC athlete summit) about how important a union or players association is in sports. So yeah, that was pretty hilarious. But in all seriousness, UFC got rid of her because she was actually going around to try and organize a card check essentially. So retaliation for that is a pretty big no no in the U.S., but Trump bailed out the UFC.
Yes, because Dana clearly hates non-American champs. Do you people even think before you post stupid stuff like this?
They pretty clearly prefer American champs since their biggest market is still the U.S. Just like being white makes promotion easier in most combat sports. Not really a woke complaint, it's just the nature of the business historically.

Bet this was mutual. His last two losses were proper embarrassing for a proud veteran like Jacare. I'm sure he'd love the chance to rehab then potentially juice up and have 3-4 final fights elsewhere against fellow veterans.

That’s just bullshit. It’s not broad that you can make up any excuse to use it. Not sure why you keep repeating this nonsense.
Well the Code of Conduct is broad enough that I could fire Colby Covington with no issues if I was the UFC and so inclined. So yeah, pretty broad, not sure why you think it isn't.

Dana dislikes weird looking guys who don't speak with cocky western English shticks.
Do you even watch MMA or just spend your day jerking it to calling strangers dumb over self-erected misreadings.

Damn was this guy scary at one point in time. Not many wanted to fight him back then. Whittaker stepped up and defeated him against the odds. Unfortunately, after that he never became that scary monster he once was.

Wow, brutal.

I’ll always argue that prime Jacare was a nightmare matchup for prime Chris Weidman. I think he would have won.

Last edited:
Damn was this guy scary at one point in time. Not many wanted to fight him back then. Whittaker stepped up and defeated him against the odds. Unfortunately, after that he never became that scary monster he once was.
One point?
Two full ass decades of wars!

Dude fought the best of the best in his "youth", conveniently not as much in his prime when Dana needed him to "reprove" he was legit lol, then again in old age.
The only thing Dana liked Jacare for was KOing Okami

Well the Code of Conduct is broad enough that I could fire Colby Covington with no issues if I was the UFC and so inclined. So yeah, pretty broad, not sure why you think it isn't.
The fact that your one example is the most extreme fighter on the roster says a lot. And yes, I know they could have applied it to Perry too. Jacare? Probably not. And most of the rest of the roster.

Dana dislikes weird looking guys who don't speak with cocky western English shticks.
Do you even watch MMA or just spend your day jerking it to calling strangers dumb over self-erected misreadings.

Yea Dana hates Khabib

Wow, brutal.

I’ll always argue that prime Jacare was a nightmare matchup for Chris Weidman. I think we would have won.

I mean, Jacare knocked him cold when they did fight. People will say that Weidman was faded and blah blah blah, but Jacare was always going to be a bad matchup for him.

The fact that your one example is the most extreme fighter on the roster says a lot. And yes, I know they could have applied it to Perry too. Jacare? Probably not. And most of the rest of the roster.
When did I say they could apply it to Jacare? Again I just said it's pretty broad and I explained the reasons a fighter could be cut when a poster asked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back