‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Satoshi Ishii headlines Bellator 169 in Dublin on December 16

Another easy KO win for King Mo. Dude has only really lost to Feijao and Newton imo.

He beat Rampage. I don't know about Davis as I don't recall the fight.

Stupid fight and having it in Ireland doesn't make much sense but I'll take it over James "Discount McGregor" Gallagher vs Random Can as the main event any day.

I hope King Mo loses, he kinda just rubs me the wrong way.

Stupid fight and having it in Ireland doesn't make much sense but I'll take it over James "Discount McGregor" Gallagher vs Random Can as the main event any day.

I hope King Mo loses, he kinda just rubs me the wrong way.

Mo has closest personality to Mcgregor in Bellator (other than Sonnen), so maybe they think he is marketable there?

Mo has closest personality to Mcgregor in Bellator (other than Sonnen), so maybe they think he is marketable there?
Not even close, King Mo has always been awful in interviews. King Mo just happens to have a gimmick, which makes him seem more marketable than what he actually is. I'd even take Tito over him in terms of mic work lol.

Please tell me your exaggerating.
At least Tito tries to be charismatic (and fails horribly at it) despite all the stuttering. His interviews are often hilarious and get fans' attention.

King Mo's are just boring, cookie-cutter "Man, I don't even care you know?" type of interviews.

Back