“But my people we STOOD and we FOUGHT”

Don't you feel like Connor is that guy? One punch knock out threat, good footwork and movement ... kinda sounds like a good recipe to beat a wrestler if you can enforce your game.
Conor may be a guy to beat a wrestler (Mendes, Porier), but not a wet-paper-stick leg-humper (Kebob). You need a good guard with solid striking and/or a good wrestling with solid striking to do that.

It’s OFFICIAL Sherlads... @Blanqa Blanqua has been ETERNALLY #CUCKED

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-2291.jpg

<36>

I'm sorry I'm sorry. Please edit your post. Please. I'll give you all of my Sherdog money.

"I am coming to take over the whiskey business. This is a true beast I have in my possession."

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) whose style was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.

Tony bless.
Lol and now you are hoping Tony can beat Khabib.

At least Conor faced an opponent (in Kebob) whose style was highly probable to subdue him. Kebob has yet to man up to accomplish this feat.

Tony bless.
This is how far the mighty have fallen, huh? This is all you guys got left?

Kebob ducked every wrestler and BJJ practitioner with a good guard and decent striking in the division.

Tony had to undergo surgery, Kebob didn't. Kebob pulled out 4 times (twice against Cerrone and twice against Tony), not to mention his entire record is guys who stylistically pose no threat to him. If that doesn't tell "he ducks", I have bad news for you.

Great post. Hard truths will trigger Wuslims like @BRASIL WAND tho

Can not even dignify this autism with a response. I hope you find peace in your troubled heart as you recover from Conor's humiliation.
Don't project your bullsh't on me. Not to mention I've never been a Conor fan (but I would've been if he beat Kebob, I'll be honest).

Back