“UFC 300 is the greatest card ever” - Dana

In order for UFC 300 to be the greatest card ever Every fight on the card must end in a finish with a major buildup to the finale. Where Vince McMahon takes a shit on an oiled up Dana White’s head.

As it stands now, UFC 300 won't even be the best card of the year. Dana is coping hard.

Cormier is almost 45, a gazillion pounds overweight these days and he is old coming off 2 loses. That fight should not be sanctioned.
Plus DC and RC show just for cancelled. You know what they say about coincidences. There are none. Either DC is going through serious personal issues or he is fighting. Nobody cares if it is competitive. UFC isn’t selling me or you to buy the fight “I’m actually going” but the casuals. Why not use 300 as a platform to create a much needed super star? Aspinall runs through him and jones can’t deny him. Sets aspinall up to dethrone jones. It’s a very smart business move. Take DC comments about jones not being a company man when DC is ultimate company man. He knows the assignment.

Plus DC and RC show just for cancelled. You know what they say about coincidences. There are none. Either DC is going through serious personal issues or he is fighting. Nobody cares if it is competitive. UFC isn’t selling me or you to buy the fight “I’m actually going” but the casuals. Why not use 300 as a platform to create a much needed super star? Aspinall runs through him and jones can’t deny him. Sets aspinall up to dethrone jones. It’s a very smart business move. Take DC comments about jones not being a company man when DC is ultimate company man. He knows the assignment.
Wanna AV bet that DC vs Aspinall does not get booked?

4 realistic options at this point:

-UFC caves to DDP's price(vs Izzy)

-Resort to the PR nightmare that is Strickland(vs Izzy)

-Volk/Ilia winner comes out unscathed & fights Evloev

-Settle on Leon/Belal 2, coming off of Leon/Colby & Belal/Burns (LOFL)

Kinda hoping it's option 4 at this point just to see people's reaction

Honestly, it's better than UFC 100 and 200 on paper. It's a solid card from top to finish which is rare these days.

There's no fight on there that I'm dying to see or anything but they are all good fights with name value instead of filler.

Back