“UFC 300 is the greatest card ever” - Dana

Subjective and the hype will tarnish any line up, but I'm very excited for it as is. Don't expect anything wild for the main event or co, but thus far definitely buying it.

Okay ur right

Bo might not be champion one day

The card is shit now and the other 10 points I made don’t matter
The card isn't shit, it's just not the best card ever. It's not even the best card this Spring. Still a solid card that I'm optimistic about.
I just don't get the hype behind Bo. We've seen countless prospects come over from other disciplines/sports that fizzle. There's no reason to believe that he won't be the same until he's done can-crushing to build his record and win-streak.

Unless it's staged or some sort of ruse, Dana has already shown he is scrambling to get a big name banger on the card. He was already rejected by Khabib and Jones who turned down the card.

May as well just call it UFC 300 Knockout

71mp4Ajr88L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

No knockouts <45>
And that's why they stopped naming events lol, they expected Liddell to ko jardine, dude literally got killed in 48 seconds and gets the most undeserved and blatant squash match against the literal former champ and wins a boring ass decision. Fucking UFC shit right there.

Its nowhere near the greatest UFC card of all time lol. Not even close. Its a million levels below UFC 73 or UFC 92 for quick examples (there are tons) and its also many levels below UFC 100, UFC 200 was better also but the late changes hurt the card but still better overall.
Who the heck is Alvin Robinson

It's got 10 current or former UFC champions excluding the Main Event. That's pretty impressive.

Who knows. In some years we could adjust that number and say former current or future champions.

Alot of UFC cards are way more stacked in hindsight after careers have played out a little more. It's ssetting up to be the most stacked card in UFC history without a doubt.

The Main event will be something you won’t be able to comprehend as he’s about to announce on Saturday Belal Vs Leon 2

It's got 10 current or former UFC champions excluding the Main Event. That's pretty impressive.

Who knows. In some years we could adjust that number and say former current or future champions.

Alot of UFC cards are way more stacked in hindsight after careers have played out a little more. It's ssetting up to be the most stacked card in UFC history without a doubt.

it’s on track to have the most former/current champions of any ufc card ever. Pretty solid metric of showing how good the card is

Jiri, fig, Charles & aljo are all extremely recent champions as well

Ive yet to see any solid or non-retarded reasoning as to why this isn’t an insanely stacked card

It's stacked but no proper main event really pulls it down.

Its not the greatest card ever, but I think the fact we are complaining about a card that fucking stacked shows how good MMA fans have it compared to most other combat sports fans. Just look at that card, look at 299, even 298. And this is in the watered down card era too.

Back