News ⇨The Official Sanctioned Usyk-Bellew RBR Thread Nov. 10 (DAZN & Sky)⇦

I really hope DAZN doesn't make a habit of terrible undercards or maybe it's a Matchroom thing and that's why when it used to air on Showtime they only showed the main event

Hard round to score...I think Allen is a better boxer overall but this other cunt has a punch on him and can take it. Allen gonna have to dig for this one.

Allen actually has some good moves for a guy as.. soggy as he is.

I wish they wouldn't pretend no one was an undisputed champ (Holyfield) at cruiserweight because the WBO came into being after Holyfield became undisputed. Oh and Ballew is going to get a taste of what he gave Haye imo...

They're doing this at a lot recently. Lennox Lewis was pretty pissed about it because they're acting like he wasn't Undisputed Champ because the WBO title was insignificant at the time

They're doing this at a lot recently. Lennox Lewis was pretty pissed about it because they're acting like he wasn't Undisputed Champ because the WBO title was insignificant at the time
you didnt need the wbo title to be unisputed until 2008 I think, so he was undisputed

you didnt need the wbo title to be unisputed until 2008 I think, so he was undisputed
I know he was but there's been a few events claiming there hasn't been an Undisputed Heavyweight Champion since Holyfield. Maybe during the AJ Parker fight, I can't remember but I do remember Lewis talking about it on his FB that they were essentially just ignoring him as undisputed champ

I know he was but there's been a few events claiming there hasn't been an Undisputed Heavyweight Champion since Holyfield. Maybe during the AJ Parker fight, I can't remember but I do remember Lewis talking about it on his FB that they were essentially just ignoring him as undisputed champ
He had an odd conglomerate of belts at one point too.

The wbc,ibf,ibo.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back