Shoop ✌️✌WINNERS REVEALED!! - INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE - SEASON 5 "SHOOPERBOWL" voting and UFC 223 Shoop

Vote for your two favorite. You get two votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Empty Emp as usual... Our evil shopping overlord strikes again!

Also well done to @bigwaverider for salvaging 2nd place out of like 3 votes in the first round... Shooping like a man possessed.

I'm very happy with 5th place given the competition.
I don't think I've ever seen you do a gif before bro... Well done!!! Amazing you did all that with your phone.
icon_cheers.png

@Empty Emp is fucking untouchable.

@bigwaverider is also fucking amazing.

The rest of y'all: no comment :p

Great job guys!

Wish you coulda joined us man. Your shoops are always special.

Good job to all. It was fun.

I'm happy with 3rd place for my first contest.

I knew #5 of this round was made by @bigwaverider. Great job! Easily the best shoop in both rounds. Well, equal to #4 by @Empty Emp. Can't tell which one is better. Both were levels over everything else.

Mahalo brother and thanks for joining. hope you had fun. I know I learned some things from this contest. Actually this is my first full ISL. I did one when I was a newb and there was like 11 rounds in ISL (yes 11 rounds!!). I could not handle that pace. Then last year my friends mom was on her death bed and he had to fly in from Cali to stay with me so I had to bow out. Congrats on third. a beastly performance.

Congratulations @Empty Emp as usual... Our evil shopping overlord strikes again!

Also well done to @bigwaverider for salvaging 2nd place out of like 3 votes in the first round... Shooping like a man possessed.

I'm very happy with 5th place given the competition.

You done well too Mr Buff. And all from a cell phone. You have proved that cell phone shoopers can hang with the big dogs.

Thank You bro... I saw your support in there & I appreciate it. Thank you to all who voted for me
icon_cheers.png

Showing a bleeding Chiesa probably got a little too serious... most people just vote for what makes them laugh & that was kind of a buzz kill that I didn't realize cause I was dealing with a lot of technical problems instead of having time to step back & see it.

There's a white outline around everything & the ATAT scene staying up in the background & violently snapping off eventually. Interestingly, it didn't do that in my Photoshop session. In PS it faded off as the next one faded in... so I didn't even know how to fix it cause I couldn't see it in my session. It only did it when I saved it to gif... lol

Anywayz... I was dealing with all that in the hours before the deadline... & I just ran out of time to tweek it out. Lesson'z learned to give myself more time for such a big project.

All that said... 4 & 5 would've still walked away with it. I voted for them myself~ :D Great job Brother Rider & Emp
fIpd6RN.gif

I can't figure out why the ATAT scene stayed up. Maybe zap me your .psd file and I can take a look at it?

I was very impressed by the idea of yours, it's why I voted for it. Not that the others weren't creative, but that one was outside of the box and I approved.

That said, my god you guys are savages. I'm psyched to have won the most votes for a non-gif, I'll take that to the bank. All done on MS paint, lads, even the score which took forever to duplicate pixel by pixel in paint. I had the score on my left monitor and I drew it incredibly slowly on my right. Totally worth it. I even taught myself how to make a little palette to store extra colors while I was going, since the numbers had to be so many different colors to look right.

That MSPaint stuff is pretty crazy. You did an insane job. Bet you can't wait for the next MSPaint Contest. I think the Non Gif Shoop contest is next. We just need a special UFC event to use as the final round.

I can't tell you how thrilled I was that someone got that one. I usually end up throwing in easter eggs that only make sense to me, but yes, that's the Goof Bus!

Hah. So many little intricate things.

Applause on the score creation, really; it looked so good I figured it for a cloning job.

Not sure who caught it but I had a similar line of play and threw in a hidden Tony Ferguson 'death angel' in the sky over Iwo Jima that day.

I also went with multiple grey-scales until peaking in a flesh colour as I went up Tony's leg to communicate a movement through time from 1945 to April 2018. Getting the Khabib hats absolutely perfect took me too long to have made it into a GIF of any kind so I ended up just having to run with what I had. Happy with the final product nonetheless.

source.gif

I don't think I've ever seen you do a gif before bro... Well done!!! Amazing you did all that with your phone.
icon_cheers.png
Joker... I mentioned previously that to make that shit spin i needed to phone a friend... My phone just can't do that type of moving shit, but the rest is all mine.

What really killed me is not being able to do the full shoop I had planned... It was supposed to be the "Wheel of Misfortune" game show with Bruce Buffer hosting, and the players as A Conor in handcuffs, a Tony in a wheelchair and a stressed Dana...

That was the best I could come up with when I realised how much little time I had... Wonder how En Sald would have done.

Last edited:
Joker... I mentioned previously that to make that shit spin i needed to phone a friend... My phone just can't do that type of moving shit, but the rest is all mine.

What really killed me is not being able to do the full shoop I had planned... It was supposed to be the "Wheel of Misfortune" game show with Bruce Buffer hosting, and the players as A Conor in handcuffs, a Tony in a wheelchair and a stressed Dana...

That was the best I could come up with when I realised how much little time I had... Wonder how En Sald would have done.
You phoned a friend to finish your shoop?

<30>

Big ups guys some absolutely incredible shoops up in herre.

Sorry I wasn't around to vote. I would have voted #3 though, so no effect.

God damn were those amazing! 3, 4, and 5 especially.

Well done everyone. The shoopers turned up the heat for the final round. @Empty Emp made one of the greatest gifs ever. Much better than mine. Well deserving of the win.

Good job to all. It was fun.

I'm happy with 3rd place for my first contest.

I knew #5 of this round was made by @bigwaverider. Great job! Easily the best shoop in both rounds. Well, equal to #4 by @Empty Emp. Can't tell which one is better. Both were levels over everything else.

TY. You done good. Impressive performance senor. I personally liked my Cyborg .gif from round 1 better than the one I did this round.

TY. You done good. Impressive performance senor. I personally liked my Cyborg .gif from round 1 better than the one I did this round.
Thank you. You did great too. Cyborg gif was great, but I think you did even better with the Tony one.

I definitely have to work on my gif game before I can compete with gif shoops.

Thank you. You did great too. Cyborg gif was great, but I think you did even better with the Tony one.

I definitely have to work on my gif game before I can compete with gif shoops.

Next contest should be the Non Gif Shoop contest (NGS). That one generally has way more entries than ISL. Our record is 45 entrants where we had to divide it up into 3 voting threads because the polls are limited to 15 choices.

Next contest should be the Non Gif Shoop contest (NGS). That one generally has way more entries than ISL. Our record is 45 entrants where we had to divide it up into 3 voting threads because the polls are limited to 15 choices.
I think @jeicex got it upped it to 19 when we were struggling with a contest last year. I would assume it's still the same.

... but yeah, either way, if you get 45 entries... we'll still have to do 3 threadz.

I can up it to 20 in a poll, if it isn't already.

I think @jeicex got it upped it to 19 when we were struggling with a contest last year. I would assume it's still the same.

... but yeah, either way, if you get 45 entries... we'll still have to do 3 threadz.

I can up it to 20 in a poll, if it isn't already.

I just made a fake poll and I can do 19 now. Guess they upped the amount. but 20 is better. :)

Back