• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 10 dead in mass shooting in Buffalo

Yea red flag laws. I'm saying you do like a red flag law but when you find stuff like you would with this guy's history you outright ban him from purchasing because he's high risk. Until he has proven to not be high risk anymore (therapy, counseling whatever). You seem to be arguing that everyone in the US regardless of mental state should be able to purchase a gun, that's messed up lol. There are clearly people mentally unfit to own a gun
You think people should just be barred from purchasing a gun without due process? I think that's more messed up but okay.

Same here. It bothers me so much because these victims were weak and vulnerable. This coward went after our society's most defenseless rather than going into a rough neighborhood to take on a bunch of young capable black men who might be armed themselves.

Yeah and then the motherfucker didn't even fight to the death or off himself - he fucking surrendered as soon as danger appeared like the little pussy fuck boy that he is.

You think people should just be barred from purchasing a gun without due process? I think that's more messed up but okay.
do you think “lets check on you first ” is a bad idea when it comes to allowing potentially harmful people to own lethal weapons?

do you think “lets check on you first ” is a bad idea when it comes to allowing potentially harmful people to own lethal weapons?
He wasn't simply referring to a background check, thats already commonplace. Flaging somebody for any number of reasons outside of convicted felonies and then requiring therapy in order to get one is a dystopian step in the wrong direction if you ask me. Now if we're talking about a more in depth check for convictions, I'm not opposed to that per say

Last edited:
Great piece from Tuck. He does a great job showing that Great Replacement Theory is not only being exclusively promulgated by the left but it’s something that they have openly celebrated:

He wasn't simply referring to a background check, thats already commonplace. Flaging somebody for any number of reasons outside of convicted felonies and then requiring therapy in order to get one is a dystopian step in the wrong direction if you ask me.
you could certainly disagree with it but i’m not sure what makes it dystopian. if anything it’s utopian. somehow, everyone has a therapist and adequate mental health support, you get a note from your psych saying you’re fit to own a firearm, and you can go buy one.

i would have no issue with hiring mental health professionals to conduct psych evals as part of the registration & licensure process.

Great piece from Tuck. He does a great job showing that Great Replacement Theory is not only being exclusively promulgated by the left but it’s something that they have openly celebrated:

oh nice, i’m sure no one will react to this in an unhealthy way.

Same tuck that didnt know his own producer was posting white nationalist shit on the internet

hopefully some mental health records, and a publicly-funded short psych eval.
You mean the state should be allowed to comb through their mental health records? And also mandate a psych eval? No thanks, sounds really invasive and draconian. About as many people are killed in drunk driving accidents as are in gun homicides but I don't see anyone calling for people to receive a mental health eval before being allowed to buy alcohol.

You mean the state should be allowed to comb through their mental health records? And also mandate a psych eval? No thanks, sounds really invasive and draconian. About as many people are killed in drunk driving accidents as are in gun homicides but I don't see anyone calling for people to receive a mental health eval before being allowed to buy alcohol.
i mean if 99.99% of people drove their gun to work with no issues, i guess this would be an apt comparison. guns have one purpose and that’s to kill. not the same for cars.

i mean if 99.99% of people drove their gun to work with no issues, i guess this would be an apt comparison. guns have one purpose and that’s to kill. not the same for cars.

Bullshit
How many legal gun owners are out there ....now how many lunatic spree shooters are there ? What percentage did ya come up with ?

Wanna play with a smaller number see if you can find how many "assault rifles " are in circulation vs what number of them were used in a massacre.

Fact is while it's awful when someone does some shit like this most people who own those weapons don't do shit like that with them

Lastly ....your tool that's only purpose to kill .... how many of them ya think are out there without a single body on them ? You and me both know it's the majority of them.

What absolute horseshit.

Bullshit
How many legal gun owners are out there ....now how many lunatic spree shooters are there ? What percentage did ya come up with ?
give me another use for a gun other than killing someone or practicing to kill someone lol

give me another use for a gun other than killing someone or practicing to kill someone lol

3 gun or all the other marksman sports. But it probably doesn't matter how I answer your mind is clearly made up hehe.

sleepy joe doesn't visit the place of a white people massacre .. sleepy joe visits place of black people massacre .. lets you know this is nothing but a political visit

Back