Crime 1000 Muslims descend on Cologne train station to rape and grope women.

Is there any more information on the 5 people arrested?

You're just mad cause white people are on the way out from existing as a race. I give you guys 200 years max before being completely bred out from existence.

Comedy. Even though this is a possibility, it won't happen and eventually some harsh shit will come down on the uneducated Muslims if it does indeed become a problem for the Western world.

I know this is your jerk off material here Leklok, but it's merely wishful thinking. It's also hilarious that you know this is the only possible way you could defeat "whites". It's not with intellect, might or power, it's with breeding about like animals. Keep setting the bar for your own people Leklok, real shining example.

Comedy. Even though this is a possibility, it won't happen and eventually some harsh shit will come down on the uneducated Muslims if it does indeed become a problem for the Western world.

I know this is your jerk off material here Leklok, but it's merely wishful thinking. It's also hilarious that you know this is the only possible way you could defeat "whites". It's not with intellect, might or power, it's with breeding about like animals. Keep setting the bar for your own people Leklok, real shining example.
Wont happen? Wishful thinking? I hate to break it to you but it's happening as we speak. Not that I like it myself, but I can't help but feel that it's comeuppance for white crimes throughout history. Anyway, this will be my last word on this matter as I've promised the mods that I wouldn't get too emotional about these subjects anymore. Peace.

Wont happen? Wishful thinking? I hate to break it to you but it's happening as we speak. Not that I like it myself, but I can't help but feel that it's comeuppance for white crimes throughout history. Anyway, this will be my last word on this matter as I've promised the mods that I wouldn't get too emotional about these subjects anymore. Peace.

Lol @ comeuppance for white crimes... aww you poor little emotional thing. Learn to think logically, learn some history and learn some things about human beings as a whole without your perverted, clouded religion controlling you for once. It doesn't have to be your last word on the subject if you would speak like a grown adult for once and not some vengeful little Gollum like creature who doesn't understand how disgusting his way of thinking is.

I have a question for you Leklok. Where in history has someone been conquered through being out-bred?

You're just mad cause white people are on the way out from existing as a race. I give you guys 200 years max before being completely bred out from existence.
Yeah, and cockroaches will be the last ones left.

I have a question for you Leklok. Where in history has someone been conquered through being out-bred?
Are you stupid? Aotearoa, Hawaii, Guam, Taiwan, the Americas, just to name a few. Your group of people are next in line and yes comeuppance.

Are you stupid? Aotearoa, Hawaii, Guam, Taiwan, the Americas, just to name a few. Your group of people are next in line and yes comeuppance.
But when there is nobody to mooch off of they will die out.

Oh excellent, you know some history. In that history, how many white nations/countries have been bred out of existence?

But when there is nobody to mooch off of they will die out.
You are one sad asian saying these things about your relatives.

Do they truly no longer exist because no truly pure example is left? Their bloodlines certainly aren't gone.

Oh excellent, you know some history. In that history, how many white nations/countries have been bred out of existence?
. It has always been part of the white man's m.o. to breed out the natives. That's why I said it's comeuppance, dummy. Its happening as we speak.

Do they truly no longer exist because no truly pure example is left? Their bloodlines certainly aren't gone.
Of course the bloodlines are still there, but it's racist white invader 101. You out breed the natives and take away all their credibility and then they have no claims for native rights.

. It has always been part of the white man's m.o. to breed out the natives. That's why I said it's comeuppance, dummy. Its happening as we speak.

Ok so you dodged my last question and I'll answer it for you. ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lold also at the white man's m.o... I didn't know having far superior technology and combat training = breed out the natives.

You poor emotional vengeful little thing :(

Ok so you dodged my last question and I'll answer it for you. ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lold also at the white man's m.o... I didn't know having far superior technology and combat training = breed out the natives.

You poor emotional vengeful little thing :(
You don't know anything. And lmao@superior combat training. Yeah okay that's what small pox and syphilis was, a method of combat. In reality our island warriors wrecked the european forces in combat using only our primitive weapons of the time lmao

I'll tell you what IS happening...Muslim immigrants shagging the most vile slobs for women ever, hunchbacks, unhygienic, spotty, elderly....etc. These Muslim guests LOVE them some brutes...so I suppose they are doing somewhat of a service.

Of course the bloodlines are still there, but it's racist white invader 101. You out breed the natives and take away all their credibility and then they have no claims for native rights.

What are native rights?

You don't know anything. And lmao@superior combat training. Yeah okay that's what small pox and syphilis was, a method of combat. In reality our island warriors wrecked the european forces in combat using only our primitive weapons of the time lmao

I don't know anything but the white man's m.o. is breeding natives out of existence? now it's changed to using diseases? what's next, the evil white men summoned Diablo to defeat the superior natives?!?! That comeuppance tho

What are native rights?
Being a soveirgn people who have control of the land that they've lived and thrived on for thousands of years before the white man stole it from them.

Back