Crime 1000 Muslims descend on Cologne train station to rape and grope women.

Welp better just delete the thread then.

Would be better that way. It started out as a hate fest against Muslims and devolved into racist rants against whites people. Nothing of value would be lost.

I'm so tired of white people complaining all the time.

I get that, but we can't prove anything beyond the people arrested. We can't know if the mob were immigrants, refugees, or citizens, and we certainly can't prove their religion.

The best place to start is with what we can prove-- those who were caught. If they turn out to be refugees, and I believe one is, then what is done to them says a lot about German policy. This will be irrefutable proof as to what they care about. If it's a slap on the wrist, then we can proceed from there with actual evidence that Germany is self-sabotaging. Until then, it's all speculation.
That was the point of my post - all of this is speculation because true stats are being buried, covered up.

If white people were more tolerant, this still would have happened but they would understand that it's their fault.

Would be better that way. It started out as a hate fest against Muslims and devolved into racist rants against whites people. Nothing of value would be lost.

You're so full of yourself it's not even funny.
Also, while I've got you here, how exactly does growing and smoking some herb contribute to cartels and violent crime? You conveniently ignored that Q. Twice.

That was the point of my post - all of this is speculation because true stats are being buried, covered up.

You're going to get a lot of pushback on that statement, because you need to be able to prove that the stats are being covered up. As the saying goes, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Its not the people it's a mentality with so many variables. If you "wipe" them out that will cause a reaction. Instead of wipe we need to help them.

Though it's very difficult to help those that do not want to be helped and more so if they feel they are doing nothing wrong, and even more so that they believe they are not only doing right but divine right.
It'd be like trying to get someone to kick heroin if they were addicts from childhood, and this addiction being both their religion and political affiliation makes them even more ingrained in their addiction.
Mass killings is of course not the answer, but killing with kindness without taking precautions isn't either (not that you are insinuating that). Like an addict being shown kindness by someone letting them crash on their couch, you are likely to end up waking up to see you were robbed in the middle of the night and the addict left to use your money/belongings to buy more drugs. Contain the threat, be cautious, stop supporting broken regimes and forces (that also support extremist clerics and idiologies), give reasons to both the governments and their people to give more rights/freedoms to their peoples. Study the reasons why these radical forms of Islam took hold and spread.

You're going to get a lot of pushback on that statement, because you need to be able to prove that the stats are being covered up. As the saying goes, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
I'll play the long game. Rotherham showed that any institution will cover things up. Eventually, the truth will come out, and it won't be pretty. I will take the stones tossed at me till then.

You're just mad cause white people are on the way out from existing as a race. I give you guys 200 years max before being completely bred out from existence.

So you do understand that this also will have your race and heritage breed out also.

Making everyone basically a mutt of all and a pure of nothing.

So basically you are cheering the onset of the death of your culture also.

Leklok gets a lot of heat, so I don't particularly like piling on.

What happens to these guys who are arrested says a lot to me about the refugee crisis. From what I understand at least one of these guys was a refugee/immigrant. If he is not deported, I will lose a lot of faith in humanity.

As racists should. Who's against piling on against racists?

So you do understand that this also will have your race and heritage breed out also.

In 200 years, the 'pure' ones will be those without genetic modifications and cybernetic implants, or ones that were born to a mother and father rather than cloning or some other technology.

Organic freerange humans.

That doesn't matter for him. His culture is Islam now. He is a convert of a few years recently. White people generally don't practice Islam so in his mind it's all win/win.

That doesn't matter for him. His culture is Islam now. He is a convert of a few years recently. White people generally don't practice Islam so in his mind it's all win/win.

And Islam as he knows and see it will be breed out and watered down to a shadow of itself.

The west will "corrupt " Islam and drag it into the future.

Muslims will have no choice change or die.

And Islam as he knows and see it will be breed out and watered down to a shadow of itself.

The west will "corrupt " Islam and drag it into the future.

Muslims will have no choice change or die.

Ya I think we understand that is a much more likely situation. I don't think he does. His answer is: "comeuppance"

Back