10yrs Ago They Tried to Kill The President

I don’t think W lacks intelligence. He just wasn’t very learned. And he was being manipulated by Cheney. I actually have a great deal of respect for W, but do not agree with him at all on most things.

Trump on the other hand is a fucking retard. No intelligence. And definitely not learned.
I went against the grain and solidly bought in to Trump. I was interested to see a business man try the role instead of another career politician.

I went against the grain and solidly bought in to Trump. I was interested to see a business man try the role instead of another career politician.

The economy has been rolling along at a good clip, some say great.

The results, though, have been impressive: a surge in company profits and near-record levels of optimism from consumers and businesses.

President Donald Trump is more than 19 months into an administration engulfed in so much controversy that it may overshadow a tremendous achievement, namely an economic boom uniquely his.

During his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible. GDP is growing at a 3 percent-plus rate. The unemployment rate is near a 50-year low. Meanwhile, the stock market has jumped 27 percent amid a surge in corporate profits.

Friday brought another round of good news: Nonfarm payrolls rose by a better-than-expected 201,000 and wages, the last missing piece of the economic recovery, increased by 2.9 percent year over year to the highest level since April 2009. That made it the best gain since the recession ended in June 2009.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/how-trump-has-set-economic-growth-on-fire.html

The economy has been rolling along at a good clip, some say great.

The results, though, have been impressive: a surge in company profits and near-record levels of optimism from consumers and businesses.

President Donald Trump is more than 19 months into an administration engulfed in so much controversy that it may overshadow a tremendous achievement, namely an economic boom uniquely his.

During his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible. GDP is growing at a 3 percent-plus rate. The unemployment rate is near a 50-year low. Meanwhile, the stock market has jumped 27 percent amid a surge in corporate profits.

Friday brought another round of good news: Nonfarm payrolls rose by a better-than-expected 201,000 and wages, the last missing piece of the economic recovery, increased by 2.9 percent year over year to the highest level since April 2009. That made it the best gain since the recession ended in June 2009.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/how-trump-has-set-economic-growth-on-fire.html
Solid post. Thanks man! And yet though, he is constantly slandered by not only the far left, but everyone else non educated.

Yall remember when dude tried to kill Bush.

But Bush was to quick at 62.

I wish Bush would have touched him with teh jab. The disrespect was outrageous.

The journalist threw a strike, but W hit a grand slam with the masterful bob and weave.

Solid post. Thanks man! And yet though, he is constantly slandered by not only the far left, but everyone else non educated.

Look I'm not saying I'm a Trump fan or anything, he is a shit talking president who likes to Tweet and he acts like a buffoon, however, I've made a shit ton of money in the stock market since he took over so I don't listen as much to the naysayers who think the sky is falling. The sky is definitely not falling. If the American people vote him out and he is a single term president then that is the will of the people, if he becomes a two term president then I'm alright with that too. He'll be out of office in 2-6 years and then we'll have another person to talk about. I try to ignore the hysterical people that literally think the end is near because Trump beat Hillary. Its ridiculous.

Yall remember when dude tried to kill Bush.

But Bush was to quick at 62.

I wish Bush would have touched him with teh jab. The disrespect was outrageous.

Gotta hespect that he didn't run, or try to hide after the first object was thrown. Like, he couldn't of known exactly what was being thrown at him in that instance, and he was in Iraq, and instead of hiding, he dodged, and then came back to the podium, looking at the guy like...
<{natewhut}>

His relationship with Bill Clinton was certainly better than Trump's.

It seems like he has a great relationship with Michelle.

Dubya was undeniably likeable, which is why he was the perfect figurehead for an administration run by the naturally unlikable Cheney

He traded Sosa though....

It seems like he has a great relationship with Michelle.

Yea I don't know what that's all about. W is apparently a fairly affable guy.

rs_1024x759-180901192315-1024.michelle-obama-george-w-bush.ct.090118.jpg

Would have been cooler if bush threw his own shoes back

While I know that business people don’t typically do well in the public sector (it’s just nothing like being in charge of your own company), I can see why people would think that would be a good idea. Trump is not a businessman though. He has never really been all that successful which is why he had to turn to Russian oligarchs to fund his latest ventures. And he really just hires people to do all the hard shit for him. He just comes up with bad ideas and bankrupts himself. Still, he is unintentionally hilarious and the news is always fun to watch.

Back