Social 17 year old kid from my home town killed himself because he was getting sextorted on social media

If you're comfortable sending nudes to someone you've never met then why would you kill yourself if they threaten to expose you.

If you're going to send nudes then just take a picture of your cock only, never showing your face.

Last edited:
If you're comfortable sending nudes to someone you've never met then why would you kill yourself if they threaten to expose you.

If you're going to send nudes then just take a picture of your cock only never showing your face.

obviously he figured in his mind this was to be only seen by the person he sent it to .. obviously naive and risky move on his part .. ditto on the 2nd point

Yeah, as I understand it in some countries there are literal offices where people are just trying to scam people online all day as basically a job.

In India they have industrial parks with multiple scammer companies operating out of units and people punching in for work like it was a real job.

Obviously you can't get to that level without the local authorities being ok with it.

I can't even imagine the humiliation he was going through. Poor guy. RIP.

Internet has become a prime venue for evil doers. Parents need to really educate their kids well these days with all the sickos just sitting a screen away and knowing how to fool and manipulate.

I have your nudes and I’ll post them. Fucking post them bitch. Better yet hold on and I’ll post some. Now I can sue for copyright infringement

There was a politician(can't remember his nationality)who was targeted by the KGB for a Honey Trap. He was married, so they set him up with a couple of high class whores and filmed the whole thing. When the KGB showed him the tape and threatened to go public if he didn't play ball, he laughed in their faces and asked if he could have some copies to give to his friends. Legend:D

There was a politician(can't remember his nationality)who was targeted by the KGB for a Honey Trap. He was married, so they set him up with a couple of high class whores and filmed the whole thing. When the KGB showed him the tape and threatened to go public if he didn't play ball, he laughed in their faces and asked if he could have some copies to give to his friends. Legend:D
it was indonesian president Sukarno.
he was actually pleased, thought it was a gift and demanded copies to show to his people in movie theaters how virile he was.

Sad story and all, but what do you really tell a kid in this era? It should be common sense not to send intimate pictures over the net to somebody you've never actually met. Sadly, the internet has caused people to lose sight of reality. It's not just kids, either. Lonely old dudes are losing their life savings to scammers who pose as hot chicks from halfway around the world, with promises that they just need a few more thousand dollars to get their green card and come marry them n' shit, and they fuckin' send it to them.

The internet came along and collectively lowered the world's IQ.
it should be common sense to never send pictures to ANYONE, even if you know them well.

And yeah, this sort of shit was rarer pre internet. ill never forget the time a dude in my high school had a bad breakup with his girlfriend. This was the 90's. So bad she transferred to another school. it was at this point she realized the nude polaroids she let him take of her that she forgot about were a horrible idea.

The guy was a fucking dick. But we hung in the same circles. And he told me "Dude, you have to come to the game tonight. Im going to do something and i want you to be there to see it". Our school was playing their school in a hockey game. The fucking guy stood by the opposing team player bench and handed each player a photo as they were coming out. "This is the new girl in your school guys", then he went and went walking around and pinned them to the other school's bulletin boards EVERYWHERE.

I laughed so fucking hard at the time because it was one of the most uniquely assholish things I have ever seen. But Its become an epidemic with the advent of the internet. And the pics taken now never go away. EVER

well i guess this would be one time where it would be completely inappropriate to say "pics or it didn't happen!"

I have two young kods and internet usage worries the hell out of me especially for my daughter. Just gotta tell them the dangers of the internet and hope they listen. This is also why I cut this generation some slack. Besides every action they make potentially being put under a microscope. Cyberbullying is absolutely brutal along with the general bashing they get incessantly from self-righteous asshats.

read a harrowing thing on 4chan of all places
it's a nightmare world for kids
unnamed.jpg
Whole lotta irony in this post. One thing social media has done is it made our world hyper political with ideologies becoming more extreme and people not being able to analyze anything outside of the confines of their ideology. Nevermind people taking their views of the world from anonymous people on the internet.

As much as I hate to say this, I think China has social media right, in regards to children.

I hope they find and execute these people.

Sad story and all, but what do you really tell a kid in this era? It should be common sense not to send intimate pictures over the net to somebody you've never actually met. Sadly, the internet has caused people to lose sight of reality. It's not just kids, either. Lonely old dudes are losing their life savings to scammers who pose as hot chicks from halfway around the world, with promises that they just need a few more thousand dollars to get their green card and come marry them n' shit, and they fuckin' send it to them.

The internet came along and collectively lowered the world's IQ.
Eh what's common sense to an experienced adult often isn't to a young naive kid. I see it all the time with my friends kids. They really have no concept at all ofmhow dangerous the world can be. Not just the internet, ut the many pitfalls that life has in general if you're not cautious. A lot of people have to learn the hard way.

This is what you do right here. You didn’t break any law it’s just embarrassing. Take your lump and move on.

Tragic situation. sextorted is a hilarious word.

Back