***2015 CFB Discussion Thread v12 -Championship Saturday***

Does Clemson lose today??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
vader_NOOOO.jpg

Think it comes down to whether Stanford can control the ball to protect their defense. USC can't let Kevin Hogan look like Rustle Wilson again.

Gene Chizik expected to be named ECU HC this weekend.

Gene Chizik expected to be named ECU HC this weekend.

Good guy that Chizik, was assistant football coach at my HS. Everyone I've talked to that played for him, loved him. Funny thing is that if our HC didn't have so much tenure (just retired after 30 years), Chizik would have probably been HC and not have even looked at any college jobs for a while.

Oklahoma oc Lincoln Riley won the Broyles Award for best assistant.

We covered!!!

Kyle Allen transferring from Texas A&M.

Trevor Knight is granted full release by OU and has spoken with KSU, UGA, SMU, & Oregon.

I wonder how many people lost money on Saban not scoring there at the end.

Kyle Allen transferring from Texas A&M.

The word of the day is uncertainty.

When you don't know whether you want to be an Air Raid coach or a power running coach, that's uncertainty.

When you make no announcement on the status of your OC, who by all means is under performing, that's uncertainty.

When your top recruiter is that same OC, and none of his targets know if he's going to be there, that's uncertainty.

You know what happens to uncertain teams? They lose their fucking starting QB to a transfer before the bowl game even fucking happens.

I like Kevin Sumlin, and I think he'll fare extremely well in the NFL where his CEO style meshes a lot better with paid professionals, but right now I want his job. Total and utter fucking clown shoes.

Think it comes down to whether Stanford can control the ball to protect their defense. USC can't let Kevin Hogan look like Rustle Wilson again.

U$C passing game should have a field day against the scrub Stanford DBs. Injuries have killed the talent back there. These guys are clueless.

Hopefully McCaffrey runs for runs for 250.

I wonder how many people lost money on Saban not scoring there at the end.

SNL had a great skit about the Dolphins - REdskins Super bowl ( the first one) where a meaningless TD is scored and they called it, "Great moments in SB betting history!".

When you don't know whether you want to be an Air Raid coach or a power running coach, that's uncertainty.

Sounds a lot like OU's offense last season.

I think this will be a lot like the first game. Both teams will move the ball.

U$C passing game should have a field day against the scrub Stanford DBs. Injuries have killed the talent back there. These guys are clueless.

Hopefully McCaffrey runs for runs for 250.

Is that what happened against Oregon? I think you guys won the top in that game.

Mccaffery is a bad dude.

God damn i love sua

Imagine if Wiscansin had a decent QB or RB this year. They would have ended up at 11-1 in the B1G Title Game with their only loss coming againszt the alleged 2nd best team in the nation in Bama. Wiscansin is #1 in the nation in scoring D and their only two losses were coin flip games to Northwestern and Iowa. I'm very interested in seeing their D go against USC's athletes at WR and RB.

SNL had a great skit about the Dolphins - REdskins Super bowl ( the first one) where a meaningless TD is scored and they called it, "Great moments in SB betting history!".
My dad still bitches about Garo Yepremian picking the ball up and trying to throw instead of just falling on it.

Henry won the Walker and Camp, can he complete the triple crown Saturday night?

I know they don't have a signature win or a guy like Maurice Clarett but Iowa reminds me a lot of the Ohio State's 02 team.

Yeah, it was fairly ugly, but I'll take it. I rould have liked to see Henry get the 2000 yards. I wonder why he was left out of that previous drive?

Because they are in the 'yoffs? lol

ECU clearly had no plan when they fired Ruffin McNeill. They're gonna interview BRADY HOKE for a second time! LMAO!!

I'm surprised that no non-P5 teams have offered Beau Baldwin from EWU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back