**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol who’s calling Kuzma a future mvp? Laker fans shit on their team more often than not itt.

it will be nice in a couple weeks not having to hear updates about scrub players on a horrible team.

the futures looking dim/im tryna make a profit out of living in the sin

it will be nice in a couple weeks not having to hear updates about scrub players on a horrible team.

the futures looking dim/im tryna make a profit out of living in the sin

It’ll be even better in a few weeks when the cRaps get bottled in the playoffs per usual.

Lowry still has PTSD from the brutal besmirchment Juan Calderon unleashed on him

Just heard on the radio cHeat only have 3 games left in the reg season. Literally had no idea we were so close to the yoffs

I don't think I've watched a hoops game since like Wad's second game back lol

Blazzers 3rd out West? Spuds and Blunder both one game away from missing the yoffs altogether? What the hell is going on

Just heard on the radio cHeat only have 3 games left in the reg season. Literally had no idea we were so close to the yoffs

what position do you play?

My girl was watching Ellen, when I seen this shit. Kobe getting absolutely locked down by Ellen. GOAT my ass! Lmao!!

2012-03-12-220215.jpg

She is what she chooses to be.

That thing is so Canadia that it should replace Drake and Barney as the official Faps mascot

Coach GOATspra is on a coaching rampage after SHITside threw him under the bus. Plus the cHeat got a 2nd wind after FLASH came back.

Blazzers 3rd out West? Spuds and Blunder both one game away from missing the yoffs altogether? What the hell is going on
Blazers went on nice run after the break when Dame went nuclear. Blunder and Spurs have been really inconsistent. The West as a whole is a blender.

Blazers had went on nice run after thebthe break when Dame went nuclear. Blunder and Spurs have been really inconsistent. The West as a whole is a blender.

Yeah but I thought Dame is a poor man's Lowry, Lowry being the guy who puts up 16/7 on 43% shaating. How nuclear could the inferior Dame possibly have gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back