**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gelato, Beal and Wall are all just too explosive to work on the same team. It’s science.

Well I don't think Porter has much to do with the problems. It seems like it's just more of the Bealst/WallGOAT feud, which is retarded and needs to end. But I don't know what the issue last night would have been. WallGOAT didn't even play. Unless he started talking shit after the game, which I doubt personally. That's why I'm hopeful it's just a bunch of guys who are sick of losing.

Well I don't think Porter has much to do with the problems. It seems like it's just more of the Bealst/WallGOAT feud, which is retarded and needs to end. But I don't know what the issue last night would have been. WallGOAT didn't even play. Unless he started talking shit after the game, which I doubt personally. That's why I'm hopeful it's just a bunch of guys who are sick of losing.

How you feel about wiz chances vs raps in first round?

How you feel about wiz chances vs raps in first round?
Playing like this? They'd get bounced by anyone. They need to rest and get over themselves. If they miraculously get fresh by the yoffs, Wizcans in 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back