**2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v9: Raptors - Contenders or Pretenders?

How far do the craps go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao! Is shIT trolling faker fans by bricking game winners and clutch free throws???

Good lord. GS is literally falling apart.

muhizo.jpg

Isaiah Thomas has got to be the biggest cancer in the league.

He always qualifies statements like "I'm a team player and all I care about is whether or not we win" and then goes on to talk about how he should be starting and how awesome he is and how unfairly he's being treated.

It's like someone that says "I'm not racist, but" and then goes on to say some racist shit.

You can be for team and for self.

Every single player coming off the bench wants to start, believes they should start.

They can make their case in practice, then support the team completely during gametime.

It's not that complicated.

Lmao! Is shIT trolling faker fans by bricking game winners and clutch free throws???
Man I was really hoping when Cavs shit out IT that he wouldn’t land on a Texas team or Lakers. Like Phoenix suns or sum shit. Lakers can not win anything if they resign him. I don’t think I can watch them anymore if they resign him and play him more than 20 minutes a game and making him shoot the last shot every game. It’d be too painful.

Raptors with another 4th quarter come back. Best 4th quarter d in the league

Team so damn elite its exhausting to name all the ways they are elite in but you motherfuckers need to recognize.

Raptors with another 4th quarter come back. Best 4th quarter d in the league

Team so damn elite its exhausting to name all the ways they are elite in but you motherfuckers need to recognize.
Says a lot when you have to come back from deficits all the time

Says a lot when you have to come back from deficits all the time

says more when you can barely squeak out wins vs the Lakers lol just know im cheering for you goofs for 8th so the Raps can humiliate them.

Raps have 2nd biggest point differential in the league so if you think they always gotta come back......... my ninja aint paying attention.

all good Mike, i saved a place for you on the bandwagon. I know you dont wanna see CaBron in the finals again.

Interested to see how the Raps do against OKC tomorrow

Interested to see how the Raps do against OKC tomorrow
probably get blown out, TBH. will be their 8th game in 11 nights and Derozan admitted last night the team is fatigued. also after 11 straight wins, id imagine theyre getting complacent. it took OT to beat the fucking Mavs lol. they'll probably rest Ibaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back