2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

CBS is the best. You get what you pay for. Fantrax is the best free site but is still limited. You can start a baseball league and draft right now if you wanted to and already have Ohtani in the system. They have a pay version that you can do everything on. Fantrax and cbs open year round for keeper leagues.

Yahoo > espn but probably the two worst sites out there.

lol at caring about a yahoo league 1st off.....I was not lucky like you to have the fewest points against and instead had the most points against. h2h=garbage. You avg 1 more point then me per week....LOL.
{<jimmies}

Been on fire this year! My team this week:
QB- Rivers
RB- McCaffrey
RB- Kamara
WR- Antonio Brown
WR- Alshon Jeffrey
TE- Anderson
FLX- Hyde
D/ST- Cowboys
K- Boswell

On my bench, I have:
Gronkowski- SSPD
Smith-Schuster- SSPD
Alex Smith
Funchess
Others

I have been an unstoppable force this year :)

Going to have to pick up Bortles now that wentz is done. Lol

I'm pretty stoked I picked up Big Rape when I could and he's ballin. Got NE and HOU lined up, with yoffs seeding on the line. Should ease the pain of losing Wentz

Crazy close game in Hodor between metal and rem.... .22 difference, literally came down to AB vs Boswell lol.

Boswell outscoring AB was some bullshit. I was rustled as fuck when i checked it this morning.

My Gawd, I did it. I won this week. WOW. Landry and Bell really saved me. Fucking crazy week.

Still cruising in work league, been the highest scoring team for weeks. Scrub ass league plays until week 17 though

Best option this week as a Wentz replacement: Keenum, Jameis or GOATppolo?

Best option this week as a Wentz replacement: Keenum, Jameis or GOATppolo?
I'd play Keenum in your shoes. I see Garoppolo leaning very heavily on Carlos Hyde in the coming weeks, so that won't really do much for his stats (although they may actually win a few more games).

Who am I playing in the SD league this week?

Geno 911?

Last edited:
Cousins or Jimmy G?

Thoughts? Cousins and Redskins Offense looking terrible. Still mad at myself for dumping Rivers many weeks ago but I needed RB help and back then I was able to get Burkhead and Lewis

Back