2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Next game is a must-win, but it's against the number one guy in the league. Should I play Hunt or bench his underperforming ass? Only other options are Darkwa, McKinnon, and AP. Then, who do I play as WR2 and flex? Josh Gordon, Diggs, Doctson are on bench, and I don't feel comfortable playing Tate. Leaning toward Diggs/AP and leaving Hunt in, praying KC bounces back.

Well, it's over for me in Hodor. I'm in dead last. Next year when I actually get to draft my roster, I'm gonna dominate. My other teams combined record is 21 - 1.

For some reason for me in fantasy it doesn't seem to matter I always struggle to get above 50% at all.

As a flex who would you guys go with? Rishard Matthews, Chris Hogan, or Tevin Coleman?

I've secured a playoff spot. Do I start Josh Gordon over Thielen, Julio, or Landry for fun?

Injured AP, mediocre but consistent Darkwa, passing game dependent McKinnon, or looking for a breakout against shitty Cowboys secondary Doctson in my flex? Leaning McKinnon because Falcons allow pass backs to do well despite a good run defense, and I can see lots of points happening.

Injured AP, mediocre but consistent Darkwa, passing game dependent McKinnon, or looking for a breakout against shitty Cowboys secondary Doctson in my flex? Leaning McKinnon because Falcons allow pass backs to do well despite a good run defense, and I can see lots of points happening.

Would take Darkwa normally, but I think teams can just stack the box against the Giants now.

Would take Darkwa normally, but I think teams can just stack the box against the Giants now.
Yeah, and this is a make or break for me. Going against the number one guy, and if I lose I am probably out of the playoffs. Consistency is nice to have, but this time I need the best chance of a big game.

got the 'Skins Defense going tonight. If I win this week, I get a BYE for the first week of the playoffs.

Julio stays in your lineup for the rest of the season

Sure, but I have nothing to gain until playoffs. Kind of want to throw Gordon in over Landry and laugh at my opponent if they lose.

Golden Tate...concerned about match up and down play.

Options are Josh Doctson (have Cousins going) or JuJu

Back