2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

No... You don't have much of anything besides an amazing QB. It's sad your franchise is so damn cheap every-year because Rodgers should have multiple titles with how good he is. Reminds me of Peyton in Indy when they would have no O-Line and a mediocre defense every year.

No... You don't have much of anything besides an amazing QB. It's sad your franchise is so damn cheap every-year because Rodgers should have multiple titles with how good he is. Reminds me of Peyton in Indy when they would have no O-Line and a mediocre defense every year.

You make it sound like there were players to sign other than the ones they did. Everyone thinks you can buy a team but that's been proven wrong time after time. The Packers major problems have been injury related as are many other teams. A team can't have enough players on the roster to cover injuries. The last time we won a Super Bowl it was with a bunch of no name players on the defense who quickly faded into obscurity.

The Packers need 2014 health this year. And no hobbly wobbly Rodgers come post-season either.

Everybody's talking like Josh Jones is a destroyer. Really hope so. Hitting on him and King would be so nice

Mike Daniels repping him means a lot. Looks like the plan is to have House/Gunter on the outside and Randall/Rollins in the slot.

I suspect it's the end of the line for Letroy Guion. He got caught for DUI in Hawaii. He was already out the first 4 games for violating the substance abuse policy. This will add to that so time to dump him.

Dude's an idiot. Hopefully his days in GB are over.

I'm just saying, guys... How fucking awesome is it gonna be to win the Superbowl in Minneapolis?

I'm just saying, guys... How fucking awesome is it gonna be to win the Superbowl in Minneapolis?

It will be equal parts awesome and hilarious.

GB needs to play well all season this year. Nothing less than a #2 seed. But they really should strive for home field throughout the playoffs.

Anyone paying attention to training camp stuff?

Haven't really myself but read Burnett and Jones are playing a decent amount of LB. Jones appears to be the standout in camp, making plays and playing with an edge

Randall and Gunter getting benched it appears

Gunt got torched by Decante apparently. Completely embarrassed. They switched his ass out for King and haven't looked back

And yeah everyone loves Jones. Apparently he wrecked a couple of players though and had to be told to cut that shit out lmao

They seem to like their rookies but what else would they say.

Once again they sold out the stadium to watch a practice on Family night.

Haven't really myself but read Burnett and Jones are playing a decent amount of LB. Jones appears to be the standout in camp, making plays and playing with an edge

That is very encouraging. Revamped secondary in one off-season is huuuuuuge

Injuries hitting again. Biegel, Goodson and Montravius Adams hurt and likely out for weeks.

Goodson's coming back from a serious injury, and Biegel came in injured. I wouldn't say the injury bug is hitting quite yet

Let's hope it's a minor injury. They went with Rollins on the outside opposite House today. Looks like the only way Randall sees the field is in the slot and even then he might lose his job there to Rollins.

Randall seems like he's too soft to play corner in the nfl. He should've been a point guard or an outfielder

I lost count how many times he either looked confused as fuck or was looking around to other teammates after getting burned on a big play.

Whitten said today that Rollins has been outplaying everyone in the secondary all offseason. I've been saying since the 2015 draft that Rollins would be the star in the defensive backfield. Randall could end up being a suitable slot corner and utility back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back