2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After much deliberation, I've decided to throw my two cents in here and endorse @irish_thug for President of the WR.

I know I'll get a lot of shit for that. People will say, "but he has no plan for the sticky thread, and that's literally what the whole election is about." True. Or they might say, "he has an interloper for a running mate, and isn't a major WR name himself." Also true. Some (particularly Bret Hart fans) might be bothered by his dissing of Albertans. Fair. As a patriotic American, I can tell you I didn't appreciate a dirty Canadian calling President Trump an "ass clown" (only we get to say that, plus what the heck does "ass clown" even mean?). Some people might be upset by his previously expressed praise for known hotdog gif spammer @HomerThompson. But--you know--actually that last one is kinda hard to look past. OK, let's say Homer for president. He's all things to all men, and maybe to one lucky gal. Been fighting the good fight to clean up the WR from below the sticky line, deserves a chance to do it from the POTWR sticky thread, and has a plan to do it.

Good post, however, dissing Alberta is one of my favorite past times as is calling your president funny names. So......
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Good post, however, dissing Alberta is one of my favorite past times as is calling your president funny names. So......
<JonesDXSuckIt>
And this is where strong diplomatic relationships with the OT come in. Something's gotten to heated for the War Room? We take a ride to the OT, take off the gloves and go a few rounds. When it's all said and done, back to the WR for more on topic debate.

I endorse Irish Thug cuz the other guy just spams gifs and might be a robot incapable of passing captcha.

One question for GNN.
As the driving force behind the #teamHomer campaign, how can you honestly say you support an end to shit posting when you are backing a poster infamous for posting nothing but spelling and grammatical corrections and spamming gifs.

No one else in the history of Sherdog has been responsible for the loss of a gif due to over use.

Lades and gentlemen, if this is sanity, I urge you to vote insanity.

Why should I vote for you when you can't tell good shitposting from bad shitposting?

Sanity Voters!!!!!

After a year of disenfranchisement, shit posting, and debasement of our glorious war room by posters that care not for facts, logic, or rational debate, the time has come to TAKE THE WAR ROOM back.

Not just for the left, liberals, racial minorities, or the hawt hawt tran trans that we all dearly wish to see in our washrooms, but for all that value constructive debate based on good faith.

To those that would lie, meme, and seizure bomb the war room into oblivion, we say:

NO TO SHIT POSTING

NO TO AN ECHO CHAMBER

NO TO OT/SPORTSBAR TROLLING

AND YES TO SANITY!!!!!!!!!

The last round of voting was an amazing exercise of our democratic franchise.

Despite splitting the vote among 7 great candidates, Sanity voters turned out in droves and ultimately coalesced around their brightest star @Homerthomas to propel him into a first round victory.

The Sanity coalition is 100% behind @HomerThompson .

We have had ringing endorsements from
- @@JDragon
- @Quipling
- @GNN

And many many others from the Sanity camp.

In addition many Unreliables, WTF Republicans, and even Deplorabots have grown weary of the shitpostathon of the Palis regime and do not want more of the same from @irish_thug . There is room on the Sanity train for all you and we continue to welcome you aboard to join with those from your team that have already come aboard.

@M3t4tr0n (@pcptornado VP pick before PCP latched himself to the failed Irish Campaign)

Numerous other WTF reoblicans also cast votes in favor of Homer in the last round of votng.

@irish_thug is an admitted ally of the "Alt Reich" and we know the Berniebrobots are committed to ensuring that ethno nationalism is not the governing voice of the WR. We therefore ask for your support in our common cause.

The Plastic Paddy Poor Man’s Palis from Canada simply cannot be given the keys to the WR nuclear code. Say no to @irish_thug and yes to @HomerThompson !!!!!!!

All this warping of reality is going to cause a rift in time and space.

Why should I vote for you when you can't tell good shitposting from bad shitposting?
Hey bud,

Your talents would be put to good use in an @irish_thug Administration. I have plans for you and your write ups of shame for future Irish POTWR threads. ;)

Regards,

-PCP

Hey bud,

Your talents would be put to good use in an @irish_thug Administration. I have plans for you and your write ups of shame for future Irish POTWR threads. ;)

Regards,

-PCP

I was on that list of people who got that seizure bomb PM, i'm voting on principles.

If the candidate can't distinguish between rustling jimmies and malicious acts via PM, then I cannot in good conscience vote for them. I'm still up in the air.

I was on that list of people who got that seizure bomb PM, i'm voting on principles.

If the candidate can't distinguish between rustling jimmies and malicious acts via PM, then I cannot in good conscience vote for them. I'm still up in the air.
I had absolutely nothing to do with that. My name was only brought up by an opponent trying to slander me.

Well, tbf the seizure bomb PMs still qualifies as jimmy rustling... It was done for a reaction, and they got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back