2017 Sherdog Poster of the Year nomination page.

Mystic UL

I'd like to nominate myself

<GinJuice>

Where's the love for Chris Gaines?

Ha. I’m poster of the year every year

I nominate myself. I am the most insightful, evidence and logic based poster. I don't waste time insulting other posters. I don't waste crying and complaining to the moderators to "ban" other posters.

I am the best poster, hands down. LOL

I nominate myself

The answer is clearly @pcptornado

<{smellit?}>

man-pug-dog-head-checkered-shirt-pointing-up-sitting-table-both-hands-over-grey-background-69878260.jpg

I vote for @YellowBanenoo

Smartest most handsome and charming poster in this goddamn website.

I nominate myself,

Is there a cash reward? I've already spent it - need asap.

I nominate myself as best underground poster.

Probably not any of these guys.

Although I have to respect the initiative, I think the also pretty much disqualified themselves.

Being mentioned by a fellow Kevin Lee fan who also on top of that is one of the best posters in this Godforsaken forum. It doesn't get any better than that!

Here's a little list of mine as well:

@VanMMA
@Arm Barbarian
@IngaVovchanchyn
@deviake (where you at?)
@cigano
@wilKO
@Gabe
@Davey Crockett
@Buff
@Haj01 (where you at?)
@Codpiece
@Frank McEdgar
@Alanf7
@FedorGOAT
@Platinum

Well since you b!tches all getting mushy & emotional on this Christmas/Boxing day I feel it only fair to throw some Bro hugz & props in no particular order "Bring it In"...!

mz163_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

• @Jackonfire For making the PBP threads Great Again
  • @Death By Samson my man chucks weight in the gym and on posts
  • @Cint Saint Soul you know what da f*k I'm talking about
  • @pcptornado if it wasn't for you tagging me on sh!t my old addicted heavies ass would never leave that hole
  • @NinjaNiK my "Sexy Motherf*ker" no harassment suits, sexy motherf*ker is Prince song, but you would know that already...;)
  • @MmaGirl10 Always with thoughtful insights to seeing fights & fighters
  • @datfnguy If they only knew the things we've been through they would know why we like real fights.
  • @Codpiece One of the few sensible Connie's (when he's not all wacky doddle about a Conor slight)
  • @HI SCOTT NEWMAN A real vet in talk & tone we've done time on the Dog cell block G
  • @Lethal Another boss mod who addressed some concerns and things got done, did my 1st ape gif too
  • @BC My little nephew a real payne in my ass picking at my soft spot, but you know I got your back
  • @Arm Barbarian Like everybody else says you just alright cool man
I know for certain I've dropped a few people but I'm a little too drunk & green to remember right now...
3x9w2r7.gif

Just for the heads up, we are putting something together about Poster of the Year, and it won't include mods/admins. That'll be separate.

Back