2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark, dark days in the Clay Helton era?

TCU had all the momentum then they preceded to shit all over themselves lol
It was hard to watch. Basically blew the game in a few minutes. They even got lucky a couple times to avoid disaster earlier.

USC player almost killed the Texas QB with a helmet shot...got ejected.

For the last 3 years they've been doing shit like that against Stanford. Two guys will stand up a Stanford running back and a third U$C defender will fly in helmet first for head shot.

I expect U$C to be better than that.

first of all, USC got screwed on a couple of calls, that being said Texas took full advantage which is good, they still need a lot of improvement

Never a doubt. Ryan Day will get some big time offers this offseason.

Kentucky better be ranked this week. Need that Mississippi State game in Lexington next week to be a battle of the ranked unbeatens.

Damnit. Just missed out on the top 25.

Hey Pac12ers; anyone watch Oregon this hear? Are they any good this year? I'm going to be in Europe on Saturday night (CET) and the game will start at 2am :eek:

Hey Pac12ers; anyone watch Oregon this hear? Are they any good this year? I'm going to be in Europe on Saturday night (CET) and the game will start at 2am :eek:

Not really. Stanford should handle then comfortably imo.

Not really. Stanford should handle then comfortably imo.

I don't underestimate Shaw's ability to essentially send the play calling card over to the Ducks' coaches.

I guess I'm going to DVR it and watch it when I get back on Sunday. I'm too old <insert your own joke here> to get up at 2am to watch the game on a stream when I'm already 6hrs out of my normal time zone.

Will Chip turn it around?

I don’t wanna hear about dudes slamming other dudes frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back