2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Jalen got the week 1 start with a very, very, very short leash

Of course. Tressel was 9-1 against UM.

Do you really think he is going to be the starter? Just tell Hurts that Tua will be the starter, and let him transfer. The fact that he says no coach has said anything to him about the situation is not a good sign in regards to him being a starter, or even a good sign for wanting him in the program. I am sure Hurts wants the team to be successful, saying otherwise is laughable. A

I don't think Hurts is an NFL caliber QB, but that is probably his end goal. I am sure he would be extremely grateful to Saban if he was allowed to transer to get two more years of starting in. Highly doubt Hurts would be allowed to transfer w/in the SEC.

100%. This investigation and all of that will be resolved in the next 14 days which was set by the team OSU put together. OSU doesn't have a problem firing coaches, if its found that that he did something wrong he will be fired. Simple as.
The Alabama coaches didn’t create the controversy, the media and Jalen’s dad did.

They are still evaluating the QB’s. A starter won’t be named until closer to game time.

Also, Jalen only has around 15 credits until he graduates. He said that he wasn’t going to leave until he graduates.

That you should look at schools where you have a good advantage of playing for them as starter.
Shit, they already do that. The 5* guys just think they will win the position. They are accustomed to being the top dog. They get a reality check once they reach college and compete against even talent.

Jalen and his dad need to suck it up. IT'S DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL. THIS AIN'T INTRAMURALS.

Jalen and his dad need to suck it up. IT'S DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL. THIS AIN'T INTRAMURALS.
Totally agree. This ain’t little league daddy ball either. His dad needs to stfu. It ain’t about Jalen, it’s about the team. I like Jalen and his dad has put him in an awkward position. Jalen has said nothing about transferring, his dad did.

They need to let practice play out. Once the season starts, we will see.

Jalen's dad is no Lavar.

Hurts sucks. Does anyone even think he has a shot at starting?

Shit, they already do that. The 5* guys just think they will win the position. They are accustomed to being the top dog. They get a reality check once they reach college and compete against even talent.
You watched Last Chance U yet? It's a really good insight into how these guys are raised and coddled

Hurts sucks. Does anyone even think he has a shot at starting?
Yes, if he can perform before the season starts. However, I can’t see him doing it. His passing game just hasn’t evolved.

Yeah, I have. It actually devalues a college education imo.
It really pulls back the curtain to show just how much these guys are taken care of. Sure we all know they are but to actually see it really puts it into perspective. These kids are taking nothing from this at all and that was a JUCO school with no where near as much on the line

It really pulls back the curtain to show just how much these guys are taken care of. Sure we all know they are but to actually see it really puts it into perspective. These kids are taking nothing from this at all and that was a JUCO school with no where near as much on the line
Instead of practically giving these guys a diploma for something they will likely never use, they should have a Profesdional Sports degree or something of that nature. It’s really a slap in the face to students who actually earn these degrees.

Isn't Malik Henry on Last Chance U? Dude was a 5 star at FSU and should've been starting after Francois got hurt.

Isn't Malik Henry on Last Chance U? Dude was a 5 star at FSU and should've been starting after Francois got hurt.
Yes and he absolutely sucks as a human being and teammate

Dude is eligible to transfer and no one has touched him yet. That speaks volumes.

I think Ole Miss would've snatched him had they not signed Matt Corral. Henry's only a 3 star now though.

https://www.si.com/college-football...5-polls-clemson-alabama?utm_source=reddit.com

#5 in our own state.

Okay.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back