2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple things... Bench Alexander... Even if only for a few snaps...
Cut House.
Defense can not stop the run.
Why is lowery out there in with two down linemen when we have wilkerson,clark, and daniels all who are better... Just like last week when house was in instead of jackson for no apparent reason.
Refs are calling everything and anything on us. Did someone pay the refs to go against the packers this year(im obviously joking here but it feels like that)
Seriously though, cut House and bench Alexander.

The Redskins had at least 3 linemen holding on the play that set up their last touchdown and there were no calls.

I'm shocked Dix didn't get called for pass interference there?

The Vikings down 24 to the Bills at home. The Vikings are getting flagged often too.

Rodgers dumb ass walked up into that sack... wow. Really needs some coffee this morning. 2/6 for 19 yards and that sack....

Seems to me that Williams and Jones are running well. Why force Montgomery? So sick of fat piece of shit.

Only the packers defense can make Peterson look like Adrian Peterson

The resurrection of AP. And it had to be against the Packers.

What.... the fuck.... why is Matthews in coverage?

jesus everytime the stream cuts out and I load a new one, its more of a fucking horror show lol

This is a fucking joke. D-line is doing there job with pressure up the middle, but when you have guys like Fackrell, Perry and Clay it means absolutely nothing.

not too worried about this one yet though. McCanthy is better at making second half adjustments than Gruden can ever hope to be. Jones will get going eventually. Can't guarantee a W yet but theres no reason to panic

Well its over... I dont see us coming back from another huge defect again.
Getting the browns DC was a terrible idea. Its literally like we have Capers all over again.

Still don't know how to tackle, ok that's fucking fine whatever. Let's fucking strap in for another goddamn roller coaster ride through mr rodgers neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back