2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago could be leading the division tonight.

whatever, give them a field goal. Score two freak TDs to tie the game. OT some shenaniganz. Wouldn't be a packers game without it

Last time the Pack got tossed around in Washington they ran the table.

Will be watching Rodgers press-conference closely.

I don't understand the roughing the passer when Smith didn't throw the ball. He was a running back at that point. If it would have happened after or as the ball was thrown it might have been different but he never threw it. They are going to have to put flags on the quarterbacks or find some other method to call them down if they can't be tackled while in possession of the ball.

It tough to tell if this team is good or not? Maybe just an off week ,but if Rodgers isn’t playing light out ,this team gets exposed

like i said before boy... LFL is where it looks like im headed... Harder hits, ass, tits, and beer lol.

I’m even more pissed about that roughing call this week. SMITH HAD THE FUCKING BALL

It tough to tell if this team is good or not? Maybe just an off week ,but if Rodgers isn’t playing light out ,this team gets exposed

Receivers aren't making his job easier with all these drops, but Rodgers barely practicing doesn't help things either.

The team is 1-1-1 and this is familiar territory with them not looking sharp in September. They really need to beat the breaks off the Bills next week to get their mojo back.

The good thing is they can't possibly be looking past the Bills now.

This was probably the most entertaining thing from that awful game:

Chicago leads the division.

Listening to homer and Gabe ,
“ I can’t believe Thompson traded up for spriggs!”

Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back