2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it, let Jaire and Jackson lead the charge with Breeland

Can't wait to see more of mah homie Raven Greene. I'm already convinced he's better than HaHa and Whitehead

Fuck it, let Jaire and Jackson lead the charge with Breeland

Can't wait to see more of mah homie Raven Greene. I'm already convinced he's better than HaHa and Whitehead

How many times can we say "That's so Raven" each week?

Am I wrong?
Pp2l.gif

I guess there is a purpose for those cone drills after all lol

Clark is a fucking monster

I guess there is a purpose for those cone drills after all lol

Clark is a fucking monster
The last good thing TT did was drafting him

As a complete aside... can I just say how much it hurts being a fan of a team in another sport that is at least SEMI-competently ran?

Watching the Bruins and the utterly RIDICULOUS stats that Pasta is putting up to start the season and seeing the young corps of guys that work well with the original old guard of Bergy, The Rat, Chara, and Krug it hurts just how BADLY the Packers were ran the last like 4 years of TT's tenure.

The Bruins were willing to get rid of Claude Julian in the middle of a year when he was the coach that got them a Cup most recently. The ONE move they made that I still struggle with was trading away Seguin and saying by to Boychuk as early as they did but with McAvoy there now the Boychuk move doesn't feel AS bad.

Team made a deep run last year and if it weren't for Rask being the anti-John Quick.. aka can stand on his head in the regular season and become a moron in the playoffs the team PROBABLY could have been in the finals at the very least.

Packers by comparison feel like they've been run by an invalid.
face.jpg

Well, I guess they were.

Burnett's the only one id want back

(I miss Jordy but it'd hinder MVS & EQ's developments)

damn. Couldn't agree more.

I'm still pretty conservative on this, I think the better odds of success lie with Fat Mike making some adjustments than with replacing him with an unknown quantity, but let's say he doesn't make those adjustments and GB misses the playoffs (unlikely, i know, but hypothetically) who do you all want instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back