2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Now they trade up after everybody is gone! So they pick an injured midget.

Wow they pick up a top corner and another first round pick in exchange for a 3rd and 4 spots in the first. Soliddd

Love it. Alexander will be more than good enough to keep us competent.

I'm going to be salty unless Haha and Josh Jones go to the Pro Bowl next year.

Fuck, could have had Derwin James, man.

Well, complain if you like lol. Call me an optimist, but I think that an extra first will be worth the difference between James and Alexander.

At any rate, crazy that this was practically accurate:

We get an extra first next year.

We lose our third rounder this year, which fucking sucks.

True, lost a third, but what are the odds we don't move back up with all the fourths and after?

*trades down*

NOT AGAIN TED

*trades back up a few spots later and has 2 first rounders for next year*

<mma4>

True, lost a third, but what are the odds we don't move back up with all the fourths and after?

True. I'm just extremely salty, lol.

If Alexander pans out I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

But as it stands, fuck that pick.

Landry would've been a better pick at 18, that's true. But it was between Alexander/Hughes/Jackson at CB so I'm not mad at it. Drafting is always gambling, but this looks like a good gamble.

*trades down*

NOT AGAIN TED

<mma4>
My buddy that’s a Pats fan:
“With that first trade you guys were picking where you were with Rodgers all year and have 2 firsts next year”

*trades down*

NOT AGAIN TED

<mma4>

Two late first round unless the Packers tank again. The Saints aren't likely to.

Or they could go first to worst next year and breez could get knocked into retirement next year the first time they play Tampa.

It's interesting to me that they met with Mike Hughes, passed on him, and he seems to be hella slipping. I wonder if there was some off the field stuff there.

Or maybe (hopefully) he just kinda sucks.

Last edited:
Back