2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Don't get your hopes up about Biegel. Then again I hated the pick even if he was healthy.
I just don't get that 2017 draft.

Yeah, King MIGHT start producing but he still looks like a child out there compared to other DBs.

And given Clay's age I feel like the Watt pick woulda been better. Gggrrrrr

EDIT:

Get here sooner Training Camp.

Last edited:
Perry injured his hand, and Michael Clark shockingly retired
Perry injuring his hand... Jesus fuck. WHY DID WE PAY THIS FUCKER?!

Clark retiring is weird given his size he had the chance to compete for a job on the outside opposite Adams who is the clear #1 with Cobb as the Packers version of Edelperson.

Rookie OL Madison didn't report either "attending to a personal matter"

I follow the guy on IG and a ton of other people from his college team cause that's the college I went to. I have a sneaking suspicion it's related to Tyler Hilinski's suicide.

EDIT:
And I only say it has something to do with Hilinski because a bunch of the guys that played with him were in Pullman or came back to WA the last week.

Last edited:
It's supposedly for a funeral

Dunno about Clark but the WR competition is going to be heavy with or without him. Sounds like at least one of these rookies is seriously talented

Clark looked like the second coming of Megatron but he was way too raw to make the roster, IMO. Moore and Equanemious have a lot more polish coming out of college; so this makes their path to the 53 a lot easier.

Nagler says it is actually Perry's ankle that's giving him problems.

Expected to start week 1.

Nagler says it is actually Perry's ankle that's giving him problems.

Expected to start week 1.
And promptly leave in the second quarter with a soft tissue injury if this S&C team is still the same

The funeral Madison might be at is potentially for the Kent Police Officer that was killed in the line of duty recently. Pullman Native, WSU player too I think.

Grab Reid, let that young LB and Jones kinda swap out with each other in the box.

Yeah i hate to say it, but someone has to get invited, ya know? Sucks for JR and KB, but I am glad it wasn't any of the guys around when long-term seemingly depends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back