***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v4: RIP DEMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi is going to be super motivated to play in Toronto or any team he would of been traded to. This is his last year before he becomes an unrestricted free agent. If he plays like shit, it's going to cost him as a free agent. So he's going to play his best basketball.

LA's gonna sign him to big money whether he cans it up this season or not

haven't seen data on this yet, but i'm not sure 'contract years' will be as big of a deal w/ the increased cap

teams have to spend 90% of the minimum cap (used to be 75% for years, hence Donald Sterling clearly tanking as Clips owner), and that money has to go somewhere

which is why guys get big deals now w/o having even great contract years (barring like uh Whiteside?)

the one and done rule is going to be eliminated for the 2021 draft. wonder how many teams are going to try and stack picks for that year.

LA's gonna sign him to big money whether he cans it up this season or not

Idk I think teams are looking to see about this injury situation, too. Right now kawhi is viewed as a top 5 player by pretty much everybody but maybe the injury makes him top 25 or he is hesitant because of his mental state etc

Lakers tied to Lebron for max if kawhi looks like utter dog shit or doesn’t play at all they still going all in with an aging Lebron and a kawhi that hasn’t played all star level ball in over 2 years coming off an injury??

Plus kawhi will have no leverage against either la team if he only wants to go there, other teams won’t be jumping at the prospect of getting shit on my him for max money so if lakers and clippers decide not to offer max what does he do?

Lakes setting up LeGoat to fail with this roster

lol this team is going to be weird. Still excited

Is Magic trolling Lebron with this roster?

Any arena sound guy can become my hero if they just play the Harlem globetrotter's theme song when that squad is on the floor.

All they need is Swaggy P. LeBron tryna have a real life Space Jam team. If he wins this season, good lawd. It would be legendary

Someone has to shoop these guys onto a 3 stooges clip.

Any combo will do

lol Swaggy P already had his chance in fake Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back