Locked 2023 College Football. The Year We Needed 8 Teams***Official Discussion***

Playoff teams? AP Top 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
College FB Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun AND Monday to help fill the void until NFL returns.
*breathes sigh of relief, hating watching beisbol

@My Spot How you feeling about Thursday night? Pretty fun game that I'm looking forward to compared to anything last Saturday.

@My Spot How you feeling about Thursday night? Pretty fun game that I'm looking forward to compared to anything last Saturday.
I'm expecting a close game either way. The past 10+ years have made me quite the Negative Nelly.

Finally got to see the USC game last night. The defense wasn't great but overall the starters only gave up 21 points. 1 TD came from blown coverage on a short field, the other came on the SJSU WR making a great play. Would like to see better LB play, especially against the run. Really liked the front 4 though. Too early for me to get the pitchfork for Grinch.

Branch is the truth. Haven't seen that at USC since Adoree.

Branch had a hell of a debut game Saturday night. Hope he can keep that up during the rest of the season.

Gentry is the skinniest LB I’ve ever seen. lol! The defense didn’t seem to perform any better than last season. That’s going to be talked about all season long if they continue to give up points so easily to lesser teams like SJSU.

Branch had a hell of a debut game Saturday night. Hope he can keep that up during the rest of the season.

Gentry is the skinniest LB I’ve ever seen. lol! The defense didn’t seem to perform any better than last season. That’s going to be talked about all season long if they continue to give up points so easily to lesser teams like SJSU.

Apparently Gentry came in heavier this year, but he has the frame of a basketball player.

I wouldn't say SJSU scored easily. One of them was against the backups. One of them was just Max Williams blowing coverage. Teams are gonna score points because the USC offense is gonna blow through teams. The most important stats to me are if the defense is getting off the field on 3rd downs, 3rd and longs in particular, and how many points they're giving up per possession. I'm not looking at yards though.

Death penalty!

Is Nebraska back?

Utah is way too explosive for Florida. They got dudes name “Money Parks” and “Ja’Quenden Jackson” meanwhile florida has this wiener looking dude taking over for JaAnthony.

i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back