2024 Motorsports Thread

Red Bull's pace advantage over the field is at the highest it's been in the new regulations. Unless they get nerfed by rule change, the WDC and WCC is over until 2026. In hindsight the engine freeze was a massive mistake. If Ferrari/Mercedes were able to develop their PUs, they could maybe try to claw back the gap there but nope, Red Bull got an engine freeze at the most opportune time for them.

is the italian guy still active? ive met him once and hes cool as shit but i always forget his name.

First lap drama at the 12 hours of Sebring this morning.

Thread seems a bit dead compared to years past.

Are you F1 guys getting bored with Red Bull's domination?

No not getting bored but looks like media is and is trying to minimaze historic effect what max is doing. If lewis was this we would have headlines all oved.but i belive mefia is minimizing historic signifance of max domination intentionaly

Hamilton’s done. Ferrari is going to have big time regrets as this season progresses

That’s the only thing that will stop him. Why was he saying was stupid to his crew? Thats just bad luck.
It looked like he said "fucking stupid" but I've only seen it once. But yeah, a Max DNF via car problems is probably the only way we get a different winner this year.

So Max had a stuck rear brake and was still able to pull a second gap on the first lap until his brake eventually overheated and exploded, yikes.

Marco Andretti lost his rear end during the truck race at the Circuit of the Americas race in Texas. Looks like the track bar that keeps the axle centered broke causing the track arms that the axle in mounted to to break as he tried to limp it home.

Tragedy at Hungarian Rally.
Several dead with many injured.
Looked on YouTube didn’t see anything.
Not sure I want to.

Tragedy at Hungarian Rally.
Several dead with many injured.
Looked on YouTube didn’t see anything.
Not sure I want to.
Reports are 4 killed and 8 others injured.

We had a rear trailing arm failure, and DNF'd while attempting to pickup our second endurance national championship 2 weeks ago.

Here was our FTD at NCM motorsports park:

MotoGP: F1 owner Liberty Media buys series in deal valued at £3.6bn​

Story

How long will it take them to turn Moto GP into a parade like they did with F1?

Story

Crazy they took it now watch amerocan sport hoop la circus going on in name.of entertainment

Story

I heard on NPR this morning that Liberty expects to give MotoGP the Netflix treatment, and get their very own version of Drive to Survive. Also, that they will look to bring a race to the US.

So Ferrari have basically spent a fortune to replace there #1 driver with Mercedes' #2 driver, who is on the decline, right?

Potential to look really foolish?

Back