232 is looking huge (until multiple fighters pull out and miss weight at least)

Dana said jones will not main event on his come back I thought? What is the main event?

They have Condit and Penn on the card but UFC wouldn't do Chuck v. Tito :(

Condit is done.
Penn is done.
Chiesa sucks.
Wmma sucks.

Jones vs Alex, Nunes vs Cyborg. Aside from that, don't care for a bunch of washed up fighters fighting.

really only care about the main event, and penn and carlos. i think cat is sexy so i wont mind watching her either. but aside from that, the fights arent exactly exciting, for me its just a few fighters on the card that i like. penn REALLY needs to hang them up tho. this is chuck liddell territory now.

Dana said jones will not main event on his come back I thought? What is the main event?
ggoy3vH.png

Las Vegas
Final card of 2018 (29th December)
Final Fox card

confirmed bouts so far

Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson
Cris Cyborg vs. Amanda Nunes
Carlos Condit vs. Michael Chiesa
Megan Anderson vs. Cat Zingano
Ilir Latifi vs. Corey Anderson
B.J. Penn vs. Ryan Hall

giphy.gif

Looking forward to Cyborg beating the absolute sh*t out of Nunes then the Bones fans crying until 2019 when Gus TKOs him and everyone is finally forced to accept that 'the Jones Era' is over.

Anderson / Zingano winner is next to be brutalised by Cyborg, which will take her to 24-1 with 4 defences in a row.

Who cares if its over? Jones at his peak is one of the greatest fighters to have ever stepped foot inside a ring/cage in MMA.

His career > Gus regardless of what Gus does from here on out, it’s that simple.

Really don't want to see BJ fight again tbh. He has been done for a long time now.

Las Vegas
Final Fox card

confirmed bouts so far

B.J. Penn vs. Ryan Hall

giphy.gif

Looking forward to Cyborg beating the absolute sh*t out of Nunes then the Bones fans crying until 2019 when Gus TKOs him and everyone is finally forced to accept that 'the Jones Era' is over.

Anderson / Zingano winner is next to be brutalised by Cyborg, which will take her to 24-1 with 4 defences in a row.

That’s a pretty pitiful card actually outside of the main events.

Hoping we get some good action on the mat from Penn vs Hall.

Very nice card, excited for the BJ-Hall main event and BJ winning in dominant fashion. Jones-Gus co-main should be a dandy as well. Hopefully Cat and Condit win.

Make or break fight of Conduit/Chesea seems decent

But yeah 5/10

I like and respect both guys but frankly I don't want to see Condit fight.

The guy retired citing problems with head trauma and came out of retirement because he wants to earn a paycheck. There are better ways to earn a living once you've been hit in the head too many times to compete in high level MMA. It just isn't worth it.

Chiesa should do fine at welterweight but he isn't a PPV main card quality fighter.

Las Vegas
Final Fox card

confirmed bouts so far

B.J. Penn vs. Ryan Hall

giphy.gif

please throw nate diaz vs anyone on that card

2008 BJ is great... 2018 BJ, I don't really want to see fight. Condit/Chiesa could also be depressing as fuck.

Back