Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

I love how people have to pretend that an older woman having sex with a 16 year old boy is as heinous as a man having sex with an underaged girl.

They have to pretend that it’s just as bad, because if you don’t, then it’s acknowledging differences between the sexes. I’m supposed to pretend that this lady is like an Epstein just for ideological consistency.
Do you agree with women getting significantly lighter punishments than men for identical, non-sexual crimes (which they do)? Attractive defendants are also punished more lightly so if you're an attractive young female criminal you can expect extra light treatment, and a bunch of new simps.

Do you agree with women getting significantly lighter punishments than men for identical, non-sexual crimes (which they do)? Attractive defendants are also punished more lightly so if you're an attractive young female criminal you can expect extra light treatment, and a bunch of new simps.
I don’t like it, but I also acknowledge that they are less likely to commit crimes and reoffend, so I’m not butthurt that they get less time.

Obviously that doesn’t apply for serious crimes like murder and they should be treated as harshly as men.

Really the point I was getting at was that 16 is legal in like half of the world, and we’re supposed to pretend like this is just as bad 50 year olds going to the Phillipines to fuck kids. She shouldn’t be getting arrested for this.

Really the point I was getting at was that 16 is legal in like half of the world, and we’re supposed to pretend like this is just as bad 50 year olds going to the Phillipines to fuck kids. She shouldn’t be getting arrested for this.

Pedophilia is a sliding scale now?

Fuck off. You can't be slightly a pedo. Or a little bit a pedo. Fucking kids is fucking kids mate. You should get your head looked at for trying to think otherwise

I'll bet this happen more often than you think with young boys like this. But they don't report it.

I love how people have to pretend that an older woman having sex with a 16 year old boy is as heinous as a man having sex with an underaged girl.

They have to pretend that it’s just as bad, because if you don’t, then it’s acknowledging differences between the sexes. I’m supposed to pretend that this lady is like an Epstein just for ideological consistency.

Men mature far later than women. If there was an argument it would be in the opposite direction.

Rape is forced sex. Only one gender can do that to the other.

Yeah, thats a no bud.
There has been cases of females raping a boy, and people started to giggle on the internet, then they found out that some girls sat on the boy (all teens) and put a tree branch up his ass.

See putting stuff up peoples butt holes = rape.

we were all teenagers once and and had the hots for some of our teachers but no, it's abuse. these women are sick and have problems, why do you think they're going after vulnerable kids instead of people their own age? the power angle has to be a big part of it, imagine the kind of damage they can do to someone's psyche, they might not be able to trust another woman for the rest of their lives.

we were all teenagers once and and had the hots for some of our teachers but no, it's abuse. these women are sick and have problems, why do you think they're going after vulnerable kids instead of people their own age? the power angle has to be a big part of it, imagine the kind of damage they can do to someone's psyche, they might not be able to trust another woman for the rest of their lives.

Well said, mate.

It's not about 'what a boy might like', it's about protecting the boy who is a vulnerable minor from an adult with power and influence.

A boy might like to try hard drugs, and even enjoy it, but anyone with kids or with an ounce of common sense knows it doesn't matter.

I graduated with a girl that got busted for sleeping with her male student when she became a high school teacher. It is kind of ironic that I work with the guy now. He actually married her once he got out of high school.

He told me the police investigators admitted to him that he was living their childhood fantasy’s while they were interviewing him when it all went down. lol

Yeah, thats a no bud.
There has been cases of females raping a boy, and people started to giggle on the internet, then they found out that some girls sat on the boy (all teens) and put a tree branch up his ass.

See putting stuff up peoples butt holes = rape.

I already acknowledged that earlier in this thread. That would also fall under the category of "sexual assault"

I just cannot imagine a 6' tall 180 pound 16 year old walking around school claiming that he was raped by his 5'4" 135 pound 26 year old math teacher and his peers feeling sorry for him.

I just cannot imagine a 6' tall 180 pound 16 year old walking around school claiming that he was raped by his 5'4" 135 pound 26 year old math teacher and his peers feeling sorry for him.

what? You can’t be serious right now?

How do you think men get abused in relationships then? Or does this not exist on your reality?

The worst type of trauma is a mental one and it is extremely easy to manipulate someone young. They are stupid and have no experience in the world.

"Adults" having sex with minors, or "Good looking young Women" having sex with teen boys?

There is a difference. I would NEVER condone a 26 year old male teacher having sex with a 16 year old female student.

I am just that guy that doesn't believe that a female can rape a willing male, regardless of how old they are.
And that's because you are incredibly stupid, insecure and lack any form of life experience or even imagination.

Seriously... What the fuck is wrong with these teachers?

So many of them are good looking too? There's plenty of willing men looking to have sex with good looking women. Shit, can't find a 20 year old instead of 16?

There's absolutely zero upside here... Beyond the creepy mentor/student abuse.

I mean, in my position, I have PE's under me younger than me. I strictly avoid any hint of possible inappropriate communication with women who are subordinates. Its unprofessional as fuck.

And as I learned when I was younger (dated a secretary in my 20's), getting involved with someone at work seems exciting, but holy fuck... it can go so horribly wrong in numerous directions if things don't work out.

Also... it seems so weird to me that High School Teachers are so young (in their 20's) . Almost all my high school teachers were old or at least in their late 30's. I remember the younger teachers being in grade school or middle school.

What happened to change this dynamic? Yes... putting 25 year olds with High School kids... this shit is bound to happen more than when teachers are 30+.

Seriously... What the fuck is wrong with these teachers?

So many of them are good looking too? There's plenty of willing men looking to have sex with good looking women. Shit, can't find a 20 year old instead of 16?

There's absolutely zero upside here... Beyond the creepy mentor/student abuse.

I mean, in my position, I have PE's under me younger than me. I strictly avoid any hint of possible inappropriate communication with women who are subordinates. Its unprofessional as fuck.

And as I learned when I was younger (dated a secretary in my 20's), getting involved with someone at work seems exciting, but holy fuck... it can go so horribly wrong in numerous directions if things don't work out.

Also... it seems so weird to me that High School Teachers are so young (in their 20's) . Almost all my high school teachers were old or at least in their late 30's. I remember the younger teachers being in grade school or middle school.

What happened to change this dynamic? Yes... putting 25 year olds with High School kids... this shit is bound to happen more than when teachers are 30+.

They're not after sexual gratification, they're after power and validation, like any other predator, despite what Doodlebrain thinks

Back