Crime Tennessee Teacher Accused of Sexually Assaulting and Stalking 12-year-old May Have Harmed Nearly 2 Dozen Other Minors

KnockoutsGalore

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

This wild story out of Tennessee. She had the 12 year old sleeping at her house and he woke up to her assaulting him and reported it. She was arrested, out on bail, purchased a burner phone and made contact to tell him she was pregnant and would raise the baby on her own if he just kept his mouth shut. She was re-arrested and charged with stalking and intimidation and now more than 23 charges are being pressed against her for similar stories involving other minors aged 12-17.

Somewhat similar to the 24 year old social worker that started an inappropriate relationship with one of her 13 year old wards just a few months after starting her job. After she was arrested and out on bail, she took a gun to the minor's home and asked why they were ruining her life and threatened to kill the minor's mom and herself.

In short... bitches be crazy.

giphy.gif

This wild story out of Tennessee. She had the 12 year old sleeping at her house and he woke up to her assaulting him and reported it. She was arrested, out on bail, purchased a burner phone and made contact to tell him she was pregnant and would raise the baby on her own if he just kept his mouth shut. She was re-arrested and charged with stalking and intimidation and now more than 23 charges are being pressed against her for similar stories involving other minors aged 12-17.

Somewhat similar to the 24 year old social worker that started an inappropriate relationship with one of her 13 year old wards just a few months after starting her job. After she was arrested and out on bail, she took a gun to the minor's home and asked why they were ruining her life and threatened to kill the minor's mom and herself.

In short... bitches be crazy.
I'm curious what happens to female predators in prison.

If it was a man who did this he'd pretty much be dead.

I've watched a lot of in-prison shows and I think the women take even less to it than the men, in a lot of cases. I've seen a few episodes of Locked Up, and the like, where women have to go into PC because other felonious moms don't take kindly to thinking about their children being abused.

Calif. Female Probation Officer Accused of Sexually Abusing Boy in Juvenile Facility​

The officer, who has not been publicly named, faces multiple charges

By Christine Pelisek

Published on March 13, 2024

A Los Angeles County probation officer is accused of sexually abusing an inmate who is a minor.

The female officer, who has not been named by the department, was arrested on charges of arranging a meeting with a minor for lewd purpose, sex with an inmate, unauthorized possession of a wireless communication device or any device capable of recording audio and/or video within any secured area of a custody services division facility and bringing contraband into a jail.

According to a Los Angeles County Probation Department press release, investigators with the department’s Juvenile Safety and Welfare Task Force allegedly became aware of “a sexual relationship involving an on-duty female probation officer with a male youth detainee” on March 7 after a contraband phone was found at Dorothy Kirby Center in Commerce.

“Information supported by a warrant led investigators to communications between the detailed youth and probation officer,” the press release claims. “Some of these communications appeared to have occurred while the employee was at work and there were photos that are sexual in nature.”

The employee allegedly spoke to investigators and “gave statements that corroborated information which confirmed that the observed communications were with her,” according to the press release.

Investigators also allegedly found a “prescription pill container with different types of pills in varying quantities” in her bag.

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE's free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

The probation department declined to comment further to PEOPLE about the investigation.

“The Los Angeles County Probation Department upholds a strict policy of confidentiality regarding personnel matters, including instances of misconduct,” the department said in a statement. “It is our responsibility to protect the privacy and rights of all employees involved in such issues. While we recognize the importance of transparency and accountability, we must also adhere to legal and ethical guidelines governing employee privacy. Therefore, our normal practice is to not disclose the identities of employees involved in misconduct personnel issues to the media or the public.”

The probation department said the case will be referred to the Justice System Integrity Division of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office when the investigation is complete.

A Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office spokesperson tells PEOPLE the case “has not been presented to the office by law enforcement

https://people.com/california-femal...exually-abusing-boy-juvenile-facility-8608729

Reactions: N13

It's not good because a large portion of the inmates were abused as children.

I will say say what is uncommon and for what reason? Based upon what data?
Whatever's in your head apparently. I see more females assaulting youth in the news than I see males and I don't go looking for the stories.

Back